TWW & Symptoms by DPO ;)

TalaRene1997

Reaction score
I have been trying 3 years for #2 but staying optimistic!! I am not gonna list DPO's 1-4 because realistically I probably had a cold at that time as I was feeling bleh during and tad before Ov so I am srting from 5 dpo - 10 dpo (current):

5 dpo - Tired/Headache/Facial flushing/Nauseous/Gassy/Thirsty

6 dpo - Same as 5 dpo only difference is that I got very hungry

7 dpo - Headache/Nauseous/Gassy/High sex drive/Facial flushing/Heart Palpitations/Thirsty

8 dpo - Dull cramps/ Dull backaches/Very hungry/Bitter taste in my mouth/Tired/Constipated/Gassy/High sex drive/Facial flushing/Thirsty

9 dpo - Tired/Headache/Gassy/High sex drive/Slightly less nauseous/Facial flushing/Thirsty/Hungry

10 dpo (Currently) - Tired/Dizzy/Hungry/Super nauseous/Tummy feels like a stomach ache/Facial flushing/Thirsty/Feeling more depressed & emotional.

Thoughts? Will update if anything new occurs or when I test Negative or Not !

Today is O day or 1 dpo so no symptoms at all yet will be testing on the 17th though. I dont mind waiting with you. So far all sounds good really hope you get your bfp soon!!

Thank You!! I wish you luck in your TWW Fingers Crossed-Baby Dust!
Today is O day or 1 dpo so no symptoms at all yet will be testing on the 17th though. I dont mind waiting with you. So far all sounds good really hope you get your bfp soon!!

13 DPO period is due Nov 11th
Nothing much happened on 11 or 12 dpo. But last night I had this weird sharp pain above my bladder but maybe just at the bottom of my uterus and some minor cramps nothing like AF. This morning and now in the afternoon having this stretchy white in appearance cm. Like creamy but it is quite elastic lol I know tmi but just updating you guys . Will update you all in 2 days ❤!

Just entered TWW so my symptoms thus far are thanks to increasing progesterone; but will be updating this one post as the days go on (O determined by OPK and temping)...

• O (11/05)
    • bloating
    • nausea
    • constipation
    • fatigue
  • 1DPO
    • backache
    • constipation
    • insomnia
    • fatigue
    • bloating
    • slightly lightheaded
  • 2DPO
    • dull abdominal cramps
    • insomnia
    • slightly lightheaded
    • very mild heartburn (new to me - didn't eat anything that could cause it)
  • 3DPO
    • mild abdominal cramps
    • fatigue (went to bed around 9)
    • insomnia
  • 4DPO
    • energetic
    • backache
    • insomnia (woke up at 2am, finally was able to sleep an hour or so later)
    • dull abdominal cramps
    • a slight wave of nausea
  • 5DPO
    • insomnia again - I keep waking up during the 2am hour
    • chapped lips - had this yesterday too; not sure how significant this change is
    • feeling more pressure in my lower abdomen with mild cramps
    • gagged and got nauseous at the taste of my coffee, which I usually drink religiously
    • CM was eggwhite at O and 1DPO but it has been consistently watery since then
    • backache
    • fatigue - came all of a sudden around lunch time and I just had to nap. about 3 hours later, I can't wait to get off work so I can lay down again
  • 6DPO
    • Slept better last night, but still feeling very tired today.
    • Temp dipped so fx it's implantation
    • Got a random headache that fortunately went away on its own
    • Backache continues - was its most painful in the middle of the night
    • AF-like cramps

Last edited:
Just entered TWW so my symptoms thus far are thanks to increasing progesterone; but will be updating this one post as the days go on (O determined by OPK and temping)...

• O (11/05)
    • bloating
    • nausea
    • constipation
    • fatigue
  • 1DPO
    • backache
    • constipation
    • insomnia
    • fatigue
    • bloating
    • slightly lightheaded
  • 2DPO
    • dull abdominal cramps
    • insomnia
    • slightly lightheaded
    • very mild heartburn (new to me - didn't eat anything that could cause it)
  • 3DPO
    • mild abdominal cramps
    • fatigue (went to bed around 9)
    • insomnia
  • 4DPO
    • energetic
    • backache
    • insomnia (woke up at 2am, finally was able to sleep an hour or so later)
    • dull abdominal cramps
    • a slight wave of nausea
I am so excited for you ❤ I really hope this is your BFP keep updating us!

13 DPO period is due Nov 11th
Nothing much happened on 11 or 12 dpo. But last night I had this weird sharp pain above my bladder but maybe just at the bottom of my uterus and some minor cramps nothing like AF. This morning and now in the afternoon having this stretchy white in appearance cm. Like creamy but it is quite elastic lol I know tmi but just updating you guys . Will update you all in 2 days ❤!
Hi!

Symptoms sound promising! Headaches have been a nightmare for me this time round!

AF is due for me on friday 13th and I’ve had some different symptoms to usual this time and yesterday what I think could be IB!

1-3dpo - nothing
4dpo - woke up in the middle of the night with acid reflux and genuinely thought I was going to throw up I almost choked which was odd but may not be relevant
5-7dpo - achey sensation in my stomach, comes and goes.
8dpo- dull headache and sore nipples...I usually get sore boobs before AF but never this early and never just the nipples...it’s almost like they are bruised if that makes sense!
9dpo- same nipple pain, achey stomach is back but only for around an hour
10dpo- nipples still sore, headache won’t shift and I’m a bit more tired than usual
11dpo - BFN ...I have just had some pink spotting on wiping. AF isn’t due til Friday and I usually spot the day before which is usually browny pink coloured. This was light pink and 4 days before AF so I am quite hopeful!
12dpo - TODAY- the spotting has stopped! I caved and tested and I can see a v faint line...struggled to pick it up on camera but I decided to give it a go anyway and invert it just for a little look and it’s definitely there! I took the casing off to get the pic but I’m not going to count this as BFP yet, I’ll wait and see what the next few days bring!

good luck to you all ladies :dust:

A29BDF36-9014-441F-B7FB-5C7F7158C472.png

Hi!

Symptoms sound promising! Headaches have been a nightmare for me this time round!

AF is due for me on friday 13th and I’ve had some different symptoms to usual this time and yesterday what I think could be IB!

1-3dpo - nothing
4dpo - woke up in the middle of the night with acid reflux and genuinely thought I was going to throw up I almost choked which was odd but may not be relevant
5-7dpo - achey sensation in my stomach, comes and goes.
8dpo- dull headache and sore nipples...I usually get sore boobs before AF but never this early and never just the nipples...it’s almost like they are bruised if that makes sense!
9dpo- same nipple pain, achey stomach is back but only for around an hour
10dpo- nipples still sore, headache won’t shift and I’m a bit more tired than usual
11dpo - BFN ...I have just had some pink spotting on wiping. AF isn’t due til Friday and I usually spot the day before which is usually browny pink coloured. This was light pink and 4 days before AF so I am quite hopeful!
12dpo - TODAY- the spotting has stopped! I caved and tested and I can see a v faint line...struggled to pick it up on camera but I decided to give it a go anyway and invert it just for a little look and it’s definitely there! I took the casing off to get the pic but I’m not going to count this as BFP yet, I’ll wait and see what the next few days bring!

good luck to you all ladies :dust:

View attachment 1090302
OMG that's incredible I see it do you have the regular photo I have good line eyes!! ❤

3 or 4 dpo today nothing really to report symptom wise. Just so freaking impatient waiting to test. Plan was one week from today but I know I will cave next Monday lol

3 or 4 dpo today nothing really to report symptom wise. Just so freaking impatient waiting to test. Plan was one week from today but I know I will cave next Monday lol
I totally know that feeling I am 14 DPO and due for AF tomorrow lol my cycles are every 28-31 days today is day 29 but I usually get it day 30 most of the time . I am afraid to test my son I didn't get a BFP with until I was 10 days late haha so I am terrified I don't want to see another Neg I've had many miscarriages and Negs to last a life time

I totally know that feeling I am 14 DPO and due for AF tomorrow lol my cycles are every 28-31 days today is day 29 but I usually get it day 30 most of the time . I am afraid to test my son I didn't get a BFP with until I was 10 days late haha so I am terrified I don't want to see another Neg I've had many miscarriages and Negs to last a life time

If you can hang on for AF to be late you have amazing willpower! I am impressed!

fingers crossed she stays away and then you can start peeing on sticks!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->