TWW & Symptoms by DPO ;)

Really thinking about ordering some Amazon cheapies just to have something to pee on and obsess about lol which one does everyone recommend??

Ordered pregmate test my favorite person to watch on you tube loves them they will be here thurs!! I will be either 5 or 6 dpo which is WAY to early but you know were gonna take on LOL

Ordered pregmate test my favorite person to watch on you tube loves them they will be here thurs!! I will be either 5 or 6 dpo which is WAY to early but you know were gonna take on LOL

i actually bought some Femometer ones to go along with my OPKs and so far so good I think! Not the cheapest of cheapies but I think I trust them more if that make sense...let us know how you get on in a few days when you test!xx

I like the 99 cent cheapies at the dollar store I got a BFP with my son with the Curved Frer's ❤❤

If you can hang on for AF to be late you have amazing willpower! I am impressed!

fingers crossed she stays away and then you can start peeing on sticks!xx
Keep testing and keep us updated ❤ it looks very promising !! It took me a while to get my restraint to test I got so tired of seeing the Negs bahaha, I will def wait until she's late. Thank You all though for all your encouragement

I got a little bit more light brown spotting this morning at 13dpo...looked like old blood maybe...I was all set to do a digi today but I wish I hadn’t...BFN.

symptoms still here but I’m hoping maybe the test is just not sensitive enough and maybe it was a bit of old IB...clutching at straws a bit I know...AF due Friday xx

Yep been to the loo again and even more spotting, definitely AF either later today or tomorrow...horrible evap maybe or false positive on that test...

my cycles are getting shorter though over the last few months so maybe that’s a good thing I don’t know...odd thing is last month I got AF with literally no pain/pms etc no sore boobs no cramps... actually hating ttc right now, I have 2 boys from a previous relationship and that was so easy I assumed it would be just as easy now :nope:

So sorry about af lottie

Im either 4 or 5 dpo today woke with a monster headache and 2 pimples which I normally get but not till WAY closer to af so maybe a good sign, who knows. Cheapies should be here tomorrow I also have 3 of the .88 test from Walmart but won't use them till at least 9 or 10 dpo.

Yep been to the loo again and even more spotting, definitely AF either later today or tomorrow...horrible evap maybe or false positive on that test...

my cycles are getting shorter though over the last few months so maybe that’s a good thing I don’t know...odd thing is last month I got AF with literally no pain/pms etc no sore boobs no cramps... actually hating ttc right now, I have 2 boys from a previous relationship and that was so easy I assumed it would be just as easy now :nope:

:hugs:

That sucks hun I have never seen an evap SO clear :'( I feel your pain hun I have 1 little boy will be 4 yrs old on New Years and I've been trying hard for a little girl. They always say the ones you REALLY try hard for are hard to get :( with my son I barely tried I got him on month 2 of TTC then again I was 135lbs and healthy. If I fail this cycle ima get back down to my goal weight and try again. Keep trying girl you'll get it maybe you'll get a Christmas gift ;) hehe Good Luck Ladies. My period is due today - No cramps, no backache, no breakouts, boobs are fine lol seems like a normal non period day . Bet I'll get it by tonight will update y'all!

So sorry about af lottie

Im either 4 or 5 dpo today woke with a monster headache and 2 pimples which I normally get but not till WAY closer to af so maybe a good sign, who knows. Cheapies should be here tomorrow I also have 3 of the .88 test from Walmart but won't use them till at least 9 or 10 dpo.
I hope you get your BFP love ! I'll pray for all of us!!

So sorry :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I was expecting it to be in full flow by tonight but it’s not...just very light brown when wiping and the cramps have gone :brat:

so maybe she will be here tomorrow but I still think I’m out, I just don’t know how much is too much spotting for IB? And at 13dpo would it still be happening?:shrug:

hope the rest of you ladies get better news I’ll keep everything crossed xx

Thanks ladies, I was expecting it to be in full flow by tonight but it’s not...just very light brown when wiping and the cramps have gone :brat:

so maybe she will be here tomorrow but I still think I’m out, I just don’t know how much is too much spotting for IB? And at 13dpo would it still be happening?:shrug:

hope the rest of you ladies get better news I’ll keep everything crossed xx
IB lasts about 2 days and is never heavy it can happen around the time a period is due which confuses most women lol

Update: it is 8:01pm E.S.T. and I still do not have a period but I was checking my cervix and a ton of white thick cottage cheese cm came out I kn

Update: it is 8:01pm E.S.T. and I still do not have a period but I was checking my cervix and a ton of white thick cottage cheese cm came out I kn
I know tmi but this tells me I have a yeast infection and I haven't had 1 of those since I was 17 years old and I an now 23... I know what causes them and pregnancy is 1 of them due to the changing hormones it can cause yeast to go out of wack. I am a very hygienic person, I never stay in tight clothes and I don't stay in ny workout attire for long periods. Hoping this means pregnancy for me , ordering some LoveBug Vaginal Probiotics off Amazon . I'll update if I get my period or my BFP!!

Its almost midnight so almost to the 5 to 6 dpo mark but wanted to update on a few things that developed during the day. Around 12 pm I was hit by the biggest wall of fatigue like to the point it felt like I was in a daze. Luckily my boys went back to dads so I could catch a nap. Then around 8 pm I was hit with some nausea and upset tummy (think the boys shared the germs) i know its probably nothing but sometimes its fun to think about the symptoms

My cheapies are out for delivery today!! Did a .88 Walmart test like a moron at 5 or 6 dpo lol negative obviously

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->