TWW & Symptoms by DPO ;)

My cheapies are out for delivery today!! Did a .88 Walmart test like a moron at 5 or 6 dpo lol negative obviously
I really hope you get a positive soon ❤ I am officially a day late hoping AF stays away I started to get tender boobs yesterday when I was due for af . Will be testing Monday ❤! Good Luck Everyone!!

I really hope you get a positive soon ❤ I am officially a day late hoping AF stays away I started to get tender boobs yesterday when I was due for af . Will be testing Monday ❤! Good Luck Everyone!!

Your will power is amazing!!

I believe I’m 12dpo being that af is due to show n 2 days.. but I tested yesterday n it was negative.. but all this week I’ve been tired.. having to eat more often to calm The nausea down.. I’ve been craving ice cream but only late at night like right now I can’t sleep because I want ice cream which was my cravings with my 4th and 5th baby... I’ve also been craving cereal which I don’t eat.. I think that’s the symptom that lead me here because my last pregnancy that ended in a ectopic rupture in June was all I want was cereal.. By boobs feel heavier when I take my bra off but their not sensitive to touch.. n I’ve been sooooooo emotional.. I cried today because my kids ate all the cereal n that’s what I wanted when I woke up so ima just wait and see what happens Sunday

I believe I’m 12dpo being that af is due to show n 2 days.. but I tested yesterday n it was negative.. but all this week I’ve been tired.. having to eat more often to calm The nausea down.. I’ve been craving ice cream but only late at night like right now I can’t sleep because I want ice cream which was my cravings with my 4th and 5th baby... I’ve also been craving cereal which I don’t eat.. I think that’s the symptom that lead me here because my last pregnancy that ended in a ectopic rupture in June was all I want was cereal.. By boobs feel heavier when I take my bra off but their not sensitive to touch.. n I’ve been sooooooo emotional.. I cried today because my kids ate all the cereal n that’s what I wanted when I woke up so ima just wait and see what happens Sunday
Good Luck hun I hope you get that BFP!!

I'm out though everyone the witch showed her face later than usual. CD 1 it is I'm okay with it though I'll focus on losing weight as I've been doing ❤. Good Luck Ladies keep us posted !

It's alright hun I just really hope y'all succeed and if not maybe take some time out to see what you can do differently to help you succeed next time ❤ for me I need to lose weight I was 226lbs now I am 220 I want to get to my goal weight of 140lbs as I was when I conceived my son ❤! If your body & mind are healthy your body will follow suit ;*

It's alright hun I just really hope y'all succeed and if not maybe take some time out to see what you can do differently to help you succeed next time ❤ for me I need to lose weight I was 226lbs now I am 220 I want to get to my goal weight of 140lbs as I was when I conceived my son ❤! If your body & mind are healthy your body will follow suit ;*

I recently lost 20lbs its super tough but def worth it and so rewarding I hope you reach your goal weight and your goal of a bfp!!!

Today is a tough one im feeling super emotional and super moody/grumpy it makes me feel like its a for sure sign af will show im 7 dpo today so 7 days away from my period. Got to find a way to turn this day around and make it a good day. Also tested this morning clear bfn but mega early for testing lol

Today is a tough one im feeling super emotional and super moody/grumpy it makes me feel like its a for sure sign af will show im 7 dpo today so 7 days away from my period. Got to find a way to turn this day around and make it a good day. Also tested this morning clear bfn but mega early for testing lol
Most get a BFP between 10dpo - 14dpo ❤! But implantation also occurs between 6-10 dpo or 10-14 dpo and most don't get a BFP until 4 to 5 days after implantation has occurred . So it is super tricky

8 dpo today tested like I do daily and I swear I could see the slightest shadow but I trashed it and called it negative not gonna drive myself crazy with it. Still minimal symptoms just the super emotional day yesterday and mild breast tenderness started yesterday and is continuing today. One thing keeping me very positive is I always have spotting through my tww especially after sex or a bowel movement and so far none at all def hope it stays that way!!!

8 dpo today tested like I do daily and I swear I could see the slightest shadow but I trashed it and called it negative not gonna drive myself crazy with it. Still minimal symptoms just the super emotional day yesterday and mild breast tenderness started yesterday and is continuing today. One thing keeping me very positive is I always have spotting through my tww especially after sex or a bowel movement and so far none at all def hope it stays that way!!!

Good luck :)

Well just went to the bathroom and had the bleeding like I always do after a bowel movement so thats making me feel very out now :(

9 dpo today so took a cheapie and a Walmart .88 test and both negative. More spotting when I pooped today its so weird in only happens in my life every month. Lots of cramping yesterday and today but I def think it isn't gonna be this month. I'll test till 12 dpo then I will wait on af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->