TWW Symtoms...halp! 1 year TTC

heidilynch

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm in the dreaded TWW and it's pretty much been a year of trying. I am superstitious and feel like it's been bad luck to post my hopeful symptoms but I'm 12 DPO and am more hopeful this month than ever before.

Last month I ended up at the ER after having an ovarian cyst rupture. The doc also said that there was a 5cm cyst on the other ovary which was actively bleeding and would go away. I have been off dairy for two months after visiting a Naturopath and I think that COULD be why the cysts are dying...maybe? Trying to turn rupturing cysts into a positive thing! My Naturopath also has me on Vitex which I've been taking for 2 months so far.

Anyway, this cycle I *finally* got an LH surge on CD16 and had a painful, yet obvious ovulation on CD18 while driving back from a few days in the States. As I said, I'm 12DPO and I am on CD 30. I've been tracking since O and here it all is so far:

O Day: I recorded it as "O day or cyst burst, or both" but I am certain it was O.

1DPO: Sore boobs. Skin break out.

2DPO: Creamy CM. Skin break out.

3DPO: BBT 98.1. Skin break out.

4DPO: BBT 98.1.FRER: BFN...that's hilarious that I tested 4DPO, what was I thinking? haha. Back cramps and menstrual type cramps in middle and right. Fatigue, gassy, increased appetite, skin break out. Headache and nauseous feeling while cleaning in the evening. (I'm sure that was all progesterone).

5DPO: BBT 98.1. Watery CM. Backpain lower left. Slight shooting leg pain. BBT 98.6 in afternoon. Decreased appetite. Frequent urination. Tender BBS started today.

6DPO: BBT 98.1. Watery CM. 4 hours of broken sleep last night. Ears felt clogged all day like I was travelling up a mountain. Super nauseous and dizzy while at Costco at lunchtime. Possible implantation tonight (probably not). Headache, tender BBS, backache continues, decreased appetite, cramps.

7DPO: BBT 97.8. Creamy CM. Backache, cramps, decreased appetite, tired, headache.

8DPO: BBT 97.8. FRER: BFN. Very watery CM. Very light pink CM once. BBS didn't hurt as much. Strange burning cramping right in centre of uterus area.

9DPO: BBT 97.9. FRER: BFN. Creamy CM. No pink in CM at all. Left side cramps. Raging headache in afternoon. "Cranky as eff!" Felt very stressed. Tender BBS.

10DPO: BBT 97.9. CB Digital: BFN. Watery CM. Slept all day. Went for groceries at 10pm and had waves of nausea the whole time I was there. Felt bloated, back hurt, cramps, heartburn when I went back to bed. Tender BBS.

11DPO: BBT 98.1. Very wet watery CM in the am. Tiny spot of fresh blood at cervix, possibly irritation from all the toilet paper I keep jamming up there to check it. Had PB and crackers for a snack and laid awake thinking about how gross that was to eat. Felt bloated, decreased appetite overall, was dizzy, had heartburn at night again and waves of nausea. Tender BBS on underside and burning nipples. Blue veins becoming more prominent.

12DPO: BBT 97.8. $Store Test: BFN. Spotting all day but only at cervix when I check it, very light pink mixed with CM. Excrutiating cramps in the afternoon like AF should be in full force. Stayed home from work because I was tired, slept all day. Felt nauseous all day. Made meatballs yesterday and did NOT want them today.

So...that's where I'm at. Fertility Friend says AF is due on CD33 which is odd because I have never had a cycle that long before. They range 27-31 days. I should mention that if I were pregnant it will probably take longer for HCG to show up cause I am 5'7 and weigh 245lbs. I've heard that it takes longer the larger you are but who knows.

So hopeful for good news....if it doesn't happen this month at least I have an initial appointment with an OBGYN at the end of Sept to start figuring out what's going on. My mom had severe endo before her hysterectomy and so did my grandma so that's always in the back of my mind.

Any feedback on the above symtpoms is greatly appreaciated!! Thanks :help:

-Heidi

I think you should get some dollar tree cheapies and test everyday until the witch shows or those double lines show. Your dpo 12, folks are testing at Dpo 6. Test, it beats worrying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->