TWW- Trying for #1. Dpo countdown. Feel free to join in please!!!

BabyPratt2018

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

DP and I are trying for baby #1. I’m 24, he’s 35. This is our second month trying. Last month I received a few faint lines but then :witch: showed just 3 days late so I think I may have had a CP. This month I believe we have hit all targets. :witch: showed up on March 28, and was gone by April 1. I will be be updating my Dpo symtoms up until :BFP: or :witch: shows her face again. :dust:

:AF: due April 28th, hoping to test and get a faint by April 25th.

We BD cycle days 8, 12-(twice), 14, 16-(three times), 17-April12(twice and +OPKs), 19(2x)

On cycle day 18, OPKs was back to negative.

OD: worst ovulation pain in the middle of the night. Woke up crying begging for an aspirin because I couldn’t get back to sleep.
1dpo: still lots of pain but began to subside. Would hurt when I laughed, or moved bowels. Clear slippery CM. Cervix High and open.
2dpo: ongoing mild cramps in lower abdomen. Lots of creamy white CM. Cervix is soft but reachable.
3dpo: mild cramps continuing off and on. Lower back pain all day. Creamy, Sticky white CM. Cervix moving up and down all day. Very soft.
4dpo: mild cramping off and on and continuous sticky white CM. Insomnia at its best. Woke up at 4am, stomach hunger pains. Are a bowl of cereal and couldn’t get back to sleep until about 9am.
5dpo: bloated, mild cramping. Nausea. Gagged a little, DP says I seem to have gotten my appetite back. Ive been extremely hungry, eating every 1 1/2-2 hrs. Fell asleep around 2:30am was back awake by 4am. Couldn’t get back to sleep
6dpo: very bloated. Stomach feels like a water balloon. woke up hungry and nauseous. Ate a soup and laid back down. 2 hours later hungry again with mild cramping through the day. Very tired and lazy. Emotional.(could be PMS)

Hey there! We are fairly close in dpo today is 1dpo for me. We are ttc #2 but our DD took 16 months and on CP to get her. Our DD is 2.5 end of this month and my husband just got home from ten months in Korea. We basically dtd every other day during my fertile window and then on O day. I'm not temping or using OPKs this month but will start next month if not pg. I'll be testing the 26th which is 3 days before af. That's when I got my positive for both the cp and my DD so I'm hoping I will again!

Exciting!!! Well please keep me updated. I would love to hear about your experience this month, as I will continue updating here as well.

Good Luck :dust:

Thanks! It's been a whirlwind for us as my husband is getting out of the US army and started his training to become a corrections officer. We moved this past weekend to our new town but.my husband has to stay back.in our old house because he can commute from there. We are selling our old house and close the first week of May. Then yesterday my kiddo came down with a cold and I feel it today. It's so much and then on top of all that I can't help.but be obsessed with pregnancy signs 😂

Hi. We're TTC#1 and suppose this month was our first proper month of actual trying to time :sex: ... Otherwise we used calendar method.
Last month af was 4 days late, DH and I got excited about, so took a test :bfn: and then :witch: showed up.

I am 4DPO. Yesterday I had cramping.
Since O I've had headaches.
I haven't symptom spotted much, don't wanna get my hopes up like last month.

Cause of this, I also won't be telling DH until I'm holding bfp in my hand.

Anyone try NOT to symptom spot until 8+ dpo? I know a lot of people talk about signs and symptoms starting right at O but nothing has implanted yet so isn't that just regular progesterone surges following O? I suppose sometime eggies can imant early at like 6 dpo. I always feel like the first week after O I just need to ignore everything 😂

Hi ladies I would like to join you, I am a little further in my cycle but I have been symptom spotting since what I believe was ovulation on the 7th but my apps say 8th, Idk lol. Today I am 11 or 12 dpo. I have yet to test but I will be testing today when my tests come in the mail. I saved my fmu already now I sit and wait. Symptoms have been very similar to my previous pregnancies. Very early on with all 3 (2 babys ,1 mc) I was super hungry and super thirsty 1-4 dpo, along with gas and bloating. I have had cramping off and on from beginning and around 7 or 8 dpo a dull ach on one side (maybe implanation) since that day I'm breasts have felt full and sore. I am experiencing vivid dreams, crying over American idol episodes and eating everything in sight. All n all if I don't see a positive today I will think I am out and af is coming. But these symptoms..... it's been an extremely long 2 week wait. I feel everyone's pain during it, especially for the women who don't share all the details with hubby bc you don't want to get his hopes up. It's the worst secret ever but I am happy I have all of you.

Goodluck mum2cubs! DD and myself have come down with colds. DD is just about over it I think but I'm still so congested. I'm only 4 dpo and feel like I'm going to go bananas it's just going SO SLOW. Haha

Oh my!! It's been a busy day with the kids. my tests didn't come, so it has to be tomorrow. I was frustrated, am frusted..... Lol hopefully another sign hahaha. But I can't wait any longer I have saved yesterday's fmu pee and then again today. So here I sit at Wal-Mart with my Dr pee cup lmao! I hope I am not the only crazy one. I drove 45 mins soo freaking bloated I had to unbutton my pants my breasts feel huge and hurt and I have to pee again.

I'm going in to buy tests and tampons. Ughh fingers crossed ladies I am testing yesterday's pee first as it had a lid and I left today's at home. Let the testing begin!!!! Did i forget to say it's 7:30 pm my time.

Lmao :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20180419_192719.jpg
    20180419_192719.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member