Tye Mason Oloula - 25.10.08 *long*

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
Well it all started friday after having a sweep at 11am. I had bad tightnings and some discomfort allday but by about 6pm they had got slightly worse so decided to time it and see whats what! So timed them and these pains were coming every 12mins but i didnt get my hopes up! By 9pm they were coming every 7mins but i decided to try and sleep.. but of corse i couldnt!! Then all of a sudden it got worse but the contractions were definitely not regular and were coming at 5mins,7mins,2mins and all over the place! I rang hospital but they told me to stay at home because its to early if my contractions arnt regular, Well by 2am id had enough and could not cope with the pain so i was going to hospital whether they liked it or not!!!

When i got there at 3am they decided to keep me in as i was 3cm dilated, Was given sleeping tablets and managed to drift in and out of sleep till around 7am but contractions were still irregular :hissy:
So at around 8am i decided to have a hot bath and relax. Was in the bath for around 3hours i think i was trying so hard to put off having any kind of pain relief for aslong as i could! But after about 3hrs i couldnt handle it and got out the bath and started on the gas&air, Great stuff biting on the thing really helped!!

By 11am i was still only 4cm dilated and contractions were still all over the place, So at 11.30am they broke my waters..It didnt hurt at all but certaintly made contractions alot worse almost instantly! I couldnt hear anything anybody was saying to me through the pain and i started seeing stars and thought i was going to pass out! I started being sick and screaming the gas&air is broke it doesnt help anymore!
I couldnt find any posistion that was comfortable, I couldnt stand through pain, I couldnt lie down flat, I couldnt lean on the back of the bed on my knees because i was to short, I couldnt lean against the bed because bump was to big!!

At around 12pm i was 6cm dilated and i was given the morphine injection, It really helped me relax so midwife left me and OH to it for a while. Well all of a sudden i got this really bad pain down the whole of my left side that wouldnt go away and i felt like i wanted to push so badly, I was screaming and crying for my OH to get the midwife back and he looked so scared!! Midwife came back and said i was still only 6cm dilated but dont push. She recommend i had an epidural and gave me a drip because contractions were irregular again. So i aggreed and it took about halfhour for the man to come and do the epidural in which time i thought i was going to die with the pain!

Within minutes of having the drip to get things going more i got to 10cm dilated and really wanted to push when babies heartbeat stopped and midwife paniced and screamed for help. I started to panic and the pain didnt even matter i was suddenly so scared when a man came running in shouting get that drip off get the monitor off and get her to theater now. All these people came running in the room and wheeled me down the corridor to the theater. The whole time i was screaming for David, He couldnt come with me because i was going to be put to sleep and they wouldnt answer me or tell me anything. The last thing i remember is being in the theater room people rushing around all over the place and the man shouting 'come on get her to sleep now what the hell are you lot playing at' and i was shaking and crying so much i thought my baby was dead :cry::cry:

So baby was born at 5.15pm by emergency crash c section. It took them 3minutes to get baby breathing but after that he was fine. I came around from the op at around 6pm, I was very cold and shaking and couldnt see properly but my OH put baby on me and all i could see was his black hair and i pushed him away saying i cant see what is that :cry: i didnt realise it was my baby :(

So OH took baby away and dressed him and i didnt hold him properly untill about 7pm and i cryed and cryed and cryed!! Iv never been soo scared in my whole life i really thought i wouldnt wake up and see my baby.

Im very disapointed it ended that way and after to be told it would have ended in a c section anyway as baby was actually stuck and was to big to pass down any further with me being so small. I had scans through out pregnancy for this reason and was told it would be fine to deliver and wouldnt need a section. How wrong were they..

He is so perfect.. 7lb8oz. Exactly how i imagined him with his hair! Hes got his dads eyes and i cant stop looking at him. :cloud9::cloud9:

Thank you for reading and sorry its rather long!

Attachments

• CIMG1407.jpg
    CIMG1407.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 305
  • CIMG1339.jpg
    CIMG1339.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 255
  • CIMG1324.jpg
    CIMG1324.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 255
Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted, at least your all home now, how much did he weigh- not sure if i missed it x

Blimey you had a bit of a time with it there hun, glad your both home and well though!!

god sounds like an ordeal!! glad you and LO are both okay!! congrats hun!! xx

I'm sorry it turned out the way it did for you hun, you must have been so scared. But I am so glad that everything is okay now, and you have your LO in your arms :hugs: Congrats!!

Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted, at least your all home now, how much did he weigh- not sure if i missed it x

Sorry i forgot to include it!! Updated it now, he was 7lb8oz. :)

Am so sorry it wasn't as smooth as you hoped but he is beautiful!

Congrats hun

:hug:

xxx

congratulations honey, he's gorgeous, so sorry you had such a rough time, thinking of you :hugs:

He is beautiful, congrats! Sorry it didn't go so well, wishing you a speedy recovery hun

xx

So sorry you had such an ordeal hunni. But congratulations and im so glad your are both ok :hugs:
xx

Congrats sweetie, he's lovely!! xx

Awww congratulations hun, Tye is gorg. Your a very brave lady, well done x

wow it sounds like you had a pretty traumatic time! But your lil boy is so cute! :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->