:) TYLER JOEL birth story

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
okay im gonna give yous the short version of the event coz i just spent an hour writing a detailed one and accidently deleted it :growlmad: I woke at 1.30am with contractions 5 mins apart i just pottered around the house, till 5am when i woke OH as they all of a sudden were 2 mins apart he jumped up and phoned my mum who was over in 15mins i then called the hosp who said to go straight in. By the time we got organised and dropped the other 2 kiddies at my aunts it was 7.30 by the time we reached the labour ward. I was checked straight away and was 5cm they monitered bubs and everything was good they tried to monitor my heart as i had open heart surgery 2 years ago so they wanted to check it was coping but they couldnt get in between the contractions so gave up. i was then moved over the hall to delivery and checked again i was 8cm it was now 8.30am. I started to feel the urge to push at 9.05am so they checked again my waters still hadnt broke but were bulgeing so they broke them and at 9.12am he was born he was placed straight onto my chest crying and sucking his fist so i fed him straight away it was amazing and he is so beautiful. Tyler Joel 8lb 12oz 49.5 cm.https://aumsnusers.com/mywebdocuments

Aww congrats hun!

Sound slike the perfect labour and birth! :D

Well done

x

Oh congratulations x

Awwwww thats so sweet, congratulations :happydance:

Awwww - such a beautiful short version of events - Glad mother and baby are well!

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance:

Wow that went really fast once you got there.....well done hun! :headspin::hugs:x

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/44653fa4cb0e21.gif

Congratulations hun

x

oh congrats hun sounds like a lovely birth some people are just luckyyyyyy ....... xxxxxx

Oh wow!! Congratulations hun, well done! :hugs:x

ps. if there is a picture attached, I can't see it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"