Tyler ???? Machen

readynwilling

Jadyn & Tyler's Mom
Reaction score
K - DH and I have settled (sorta) on Tyler as a first name for LO...

Originally I wanted Jackson. I was going to give him my FIL's name for a middle name - so Jackson Terrance Machen (pronounced May-chan) but DH veto'd Jackson (said its a last name :wacko: )

So after 10 million suggestions (although I still want Jackson :( ) we have a mutal liking of Tyler (DH's middle name).

Now as we are now naming LO after DH, I don't see the need to give him FIL's name as well! Also I don't care for Tyler Terrance Machen.

My poppa passed a few years back. I would like to name LO after him. Tyler David. But DH doesn't like it :grr:

So anyone got an opinion on either Tyler Terrance or Tyler David or have any brilliant combinations for me to suggest. I find it hard to suggest a middle name if it doesn't have sentimental reasons... like whats the point :shrug:

I really like Tyler David. I think that you should run it by him how much it means to you and that he did get the middle name as the first

personally I think that's incredibly rude of your OH

a) he has already got his way on the first name
b) he is vetoing all yours
c) he is rubbishing a name with so much meaning and importance

you should get your way as the first name is after him, with my son I picked his middle name (that he goes by because although I picked it OH liked it) and OH picked the first name

I looove Tyler David. Sounds much better than Tyler Terrance.

How about Tyler Jack Machen? I think it flows pretty well and you're still using the first bit of the name you really wanted :thumbup:

How about Tyler Jack Machen? I think it flows pretty well and you're still using the first bit of the name you really wanted :thumbup:

I actually kinda like Tyler Jackson/Jaxon... i wonder if DH would go for that. Thanks!

I think im so unsettled on his name because without a middle name i just can't wrap my head around it. By the time i was 30 weeks with my DD, i knew her name and was calling her by it. This time i feel sorta unconnected to him, cause he doesn't have a name (even though he sorta does LOL)

Jackson does look like a surname when written but I like it for a first name spelt jaxon, Tyler David flows so much nicer than Tyler terrance in my opinion. X

Tyler Jackson/Jaxon flows nicely and you both get your choices included! Added bonus: nn TJ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->