• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ugh.. 5 days LATE.. NEGATIVE HPT..! Ugh.. WHERE IS AF..??

CheriRose

Reaction score
well i am in my 2ww which feels like its taking forever.. i just wish that it would come if its gonna come so that we can continue trying!
af was due may 28th.. and its now 5 days late..! i have always been between 28-31 day cycles.. i am nwo on cycle day 35..!! its never been this long since i had my surgery 2 years ago..!!
i dunno what to think.. i dunno what to do..! all HPT are negative..!
any advice..?

Could you have ovulated later?

It's always been on point.. Never have I been this late. It's crazy.! I did jut remember me and hubby bd in my fertile week.. Than the last day I ended up with strep and was put on penecillin? Could this effect it?

Are you using Fmu? Do you chart? b/c I was for sure that I was 9 days late this month with bfn, and then I took an opk and it was positive a few days ago, so since I chart I know that I just now ovulated this week, meaning I am now 5dpo. Good luck I hope you get your bfp soon!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"