Ugh! Confused! Increase of vagina discharge and a bfn!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! My last so called period was on July 28 and lasted for 6 days but was way more lighter than my normal period. Today is August 24 and I am started to feel really pregnant! Sore and sensitive and swollen boobs, nausea, dizziness, cramps, constipation, headaches, tiredness, face break outs..and so on! I took a pregnant test 2 days with FMU and it was a BFN! Can you be a month pregnant and still get a bfn? I just "feel" pregnant! Has anyone ever gotten a bfn and still be a month or maybe even two months pregnant? Every other day I am having brown discharge and increase of vagina (clear and milky) discharge. Everyday it covers my pantys! (Sorry if TMI!) I am suppose to start my (next) period next Monday! but it is tooo far away!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Ugh!! I understand your frustration. AF was a week late on me this month, which never happens. I started to "feel" preggo too. Tired, back aches, smells bothered me, nausea....the whole 8 yards. Once I saw the increase in discharge I was sure it was gonna be positive. All BFN and then AF showed her face. Sorry, if I have bursted your bubble.....just know that AF can be tricky!! I think you still have a chance though since you aren't supposed to start til Monday. Don't count yourself out til AF arrives. Until then I have my FX'd and sending tons of dust your way!!!

just hang in there and wait for the witch....if she doesn't arrive then get yourself to the Dr's quick smart and ask for bloods to be taken. there's something about ttc that messes with your cycles - mine have been a complete mare since i began!

good luck and lots of fairydust

xxx

:hugs:

can't really offer any advice but didn't want to read and run. Unfortunately what you describe is what i get most months before af arrives but you never know. I would wait until you are due for af and then test again. hang in there. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->