Ugh having a really broody day again :(

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I hate it I hate it I hate it!

I know there is logical reasons as to why I want to wait but I want to get trying NOW :dohh: I dunno what's wrong with me :( I already have a baby.

:nope:

oh sweetie, :hugs: can i ask why your waiting? i sometimes think it's good, when you feel like this to try and remember why your waiting :hugs: xx

oh sweetie, :hugs: can i ask why your waiting? i sometimes think it's good, when you feel like this to try and remember why your waiting :hugs: xx

I didn't want 2 babies at once IYKWIM? I wanted to wait until the Summer when Amelie will be 18 months old so she's over 2 and hopefully toilet trained and a bit more independant when the baby is born. I have no real reason other than that.. we have the space, money isn't so much an issue as we have everything of Amelies to use again and it doesn't help that my OH has been wanting to try for another for months :dohh:

it's so hard isn't it!

I am so desperate to start now and often catch myself thinking ..... well it's only 2 months early! but then I remember my wedding dress and that fact it could if needed house a 20 week bump but it would be pushing it for a 28 - 30 week bump and that brings me back down to earth.

I feel the same! We're going to wtt until at least next November so that Evie is at least 2 and a half when the next baby arrives. I am 100% behind this decision but I can't help being broody. Can't stop thinking about it and I'm charting already. It seems so odd to be broody when I have my gorgeous baby right here with me already. Bloody hormones!

Lx

I didn't want 2 babies at once IYKWIM? I wanted to wait until the Summer when Amelie will be 18 months old so she's over 2 and hopefully toilet trained and a bit more independant when the baby is born. I have no real reason other than that.. we have the space, money isn't so much an issue as we have everything of Amelies to use again and it doesn't help that my OH has been wanting to try for another for months :dohh:

aww hon, total understand! hope you don't mind me asking, thought i sounded a bit rude when i re-read it :blush: apologises if it did! :hugs:

as i said, i totally understand! this is one of the reasons we're waiting, we too don't want a small age gap, i like the idea of maddi being a proper little girl before no 2 comes along :) and of course, our wedding. we're currently aiming for a 3year gap, but sometimes i wonder if it's not big enough :dohh:

Thanks girls, makes me feel a bit better that other people feel exactly the same and I'm not a total nutjob :blush:

+ Carly, not rude at all! :hugs:

Not a nutjob lol - me and my sis in law (who has a little girl 2 weeks older than Ethan) have both been feeling broody for months.

It's so hard to keep my "sensible head" on and wait (we're waiting for the same reason as you - want Ethan to be a little older by the time #2 is born).

I was very close to telling hubby not to worry about protection the other night when DTD :blush: but in the cold light of day I'm glad I didn't. I know I have to wait, but I don't want to! :hissy:

ETA - it's not helped that my friend is pregnant, and I'm so chuffed for her coz I so miss it!

I have at least 2 broody/impatient days per fortnight.

I'm not sure whether I am all that broody, sometimes I just think that DH and I are striving for perfection before we TTC and are maybe 'over-thinking' the matter. We have not booked any further holidays (we usually have 4 USA hols a year and last one was in Sept 09), we can afford to do it, and we are as ready as we are going to be. The only thing left to do is decorate the bedroom and dressing room (future nursery).

I hate it too. I always thought I was just too impatient and want everything straight away - maybe I am more broody than I thought.

Hope it eases for you :hugs:

Im struggling atm too - Im praying AF wont come this month, although it inevitably will, and itll be on my holiday too.

Can't get my head round that we're not trying anymore :(

:hugs: all round x

I hate days like that! i had a whole weekend of it and cried often. I keep telling myself we NEED this holiday together on our own before our family comes alonge! Its hard but i know its the right thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->