Ugh, hello pregnancy symptoms!

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I remember posting a couple of weeks ago panicking that my symptoms had vanished.
Well, I think I jinxed myself because they’ve hit me, hard!
This past week I’ve had nausea all night long and most of every day, bar a couple of hours in the morning.
I have pregnancy rhinitis (I had this with DD1) meaning I can’t breathe through my nose, which triggers my anxiety.
The skin on my face is hot and dry and very sore, all over. It’s like a constant allergic reaction. So painful :(
And the exhaustion! I sleep from 7:30pm (or as soon as DD1 is asleep) until 6am, and I nap throughout the day. I feel so lazy, like I might faint if I stand up, so housework is done in short sharp bursts. Luckily I only work part time and my job is a professional car driver, so nothing that requires too much exertion.
I am crampy still and my boobs are sore, but I’m taking it all as good signs that my blueberry is growing away, making itself snug!

What are your symptoms? I so hope this Trimester flies by!

Time is dragging for me so far!!
Oh No, sounds like you are having a rough time of it. My morning sickness started yesterday, but today I've felt nauseous all day. Boobs are very sore too. All good signs though.

They sound like reassuring symptoms although they can be so draining! :hugs:

Yeah it feels like it’s dragging for me, too. I think it’ll go faster once I get to my midwife appointment on 22nd December.
I’ll take a bucketful of symptoms if it means a healthy pregnancy. I’m so anxious I’ll miscarry, as I suspect every pregnant woman that’s experienced losses before is.
Hopefully it speeds up for us all 😁

It can be hard not to worry, the first trimester can be such a nerve wracking time but I am sure everything is just fine. Hope the time hurries up for you! :)

tell me about the time dragging and iI'm only 4w3d! :haha: so far only had bouts of really lightheadness, a tad of nausea and all those aches and pains that terrify me oh and really sore boobs -__-

For the first 17 weeks starting from about 6 weeks I felt nauseated all day. I was extremely tired and unsociable. I remember my oh working from home to allow me to rest. I was in bed at teatime with dry biscuits and usually stayed their till morning. I also felt cut off and down in the dumps.

I'm due in under 3 weeks now and I'm up late have been for months. I'm uncomfortable now but I'd take that any day over nausea lol.

Isn't the first tri the worst??? Xx

I felt just like you have described!

I had to go to bed at the same time as my children around 7.30pm and I would sleep through until the morning but still be tired! I found the School run (a five minute walk!) exhausting.

I felt sick all day every day and then worse at night.

I think I am 12 weeks tomorrow and my symptoms seem to be easing slightly and for the first time in weeks I feel like I can function.

It is reassuring to have symptoms but there have been times I have wished I was one of the lucky ones that didn’t suffer with all of the early symptoms. At least we know it will all be worth it ��

I'm right there with you. Nausea hit me like a bus at 6 weeks and is now all day long. For some reason it is worse in the evenings for me.

I always found eating little bits of whatever I could face helped. I spent a lot of time laid down eating a dry cracker etc. Hunger made me so much worse. It's definitely a rubbish side of pregnancy nausea. Its such a relief as you head into that fourth month and feel more energetic again. The morning sickness stage is the reason I'm stopping at two. Such a difficult time especially when u have other kids to look after x

I was starting to feel better around 9 weeks and then I got hit by the stomach bug that was going around here. Now it seems that brought my nausea back. It’s nowhere near as bad as it was, I’ve also started taking nausea meds.
I can barely function throughout the day still, I’m super dizzy and weak and just exhausted. I’ve also got sore boobs, and rlp. Pretty sure I’m gonna have spd again this pregnancy.

My nausea seems to have gone again. I’m not complaining though - I think it’s because I’ve started eating little and often rather than waiting for meals.
Super super exhausted though! But can’t seem to sleep in past 6am, which is super frustrating. Even this morning I was up at 6, and everyone is still sleeping at 8:30 lol.
I’m definitely going to have SPD again. I’ve already got the pains, but it never really want away after I had Aoife 4 years ago :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->