Ugh Help!

Platinumvague

Reaction score
I started using the Clearblue ovulation kit and I know where a positive looks like and I know what a negative looks like..but what is this? :shrug:

https://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll454/PlatinumDizzy107/Clearblue%20test/Notsure.jpg

I would say that is a very difficult one to read! I have heard that if it is the same color, which yours is, it has to be 50% as thick as the control line....which just adds to the confusion but I would say you would get a solid positive if you tested later, or tomorrow- because that is very close- if not already positive.

Thanks for the reply.this is my first month using an ovulation kit.that test was taken yesterday 09/09 which if my tracking is right should have been the day I ovulated.tested this morning and got a negative.tested 09/08 and got a positive so this makes me think the test shown above might be a positive

You always start the 24-36 hour countdown to ovulation from the FIRST positive OPK... which according to your post was 9/08, so 9/9 or 9/10 was your date of ovulation. :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"