Ugh, hurt my car :(

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I 'attacked' a snow drift on way home on friday and my front grille is gone and some stuff is now flapping about!
Managed to source a replacement grille on ebay, but it looks like I may have to attempt to fix this myself.........at 33 weeks preggers.........as we cant afford for the garage to do it.

DAMN SNOW!

I found instructions on tinterweb, it looks simple -- - which is what it said about replacing my headlights and that took us over 90 mins!

This will teach me to pick a man who cannot drive and knows nadda about cars!

booooooooooooooo.

I 'attacked' a snow drift on way home on friday and my front grille is gone and some stuff is now flapping about!
Managed to source a replacement grille on ebay, but it looks like I may have to attempt to fix this myself.........at 33 weeks preggers.........as we cant afford for the garage to do it.

DAMN SNOW!

I found instructions on tinterweb, it looks simple -- - which is what it said about replacing my headlights and that took us over 90 mins!

booooooooooooooo.

My husband is extremely handy when it comes to cars.

If you can pass on the type of car to me I can see if he has any advice for you.

DAMN SNOW!

booooooooooooooo.

If you can pass on the type of car to me I can see if he has any advice for you.

Its a 07 renault scenic dynamique. We arent getting the grille now as it seems it was for the 2 small grilles not hte big lower one. Someone on the renault forum has suggested using mesh and fashioning a grille.........I have NO idea how to do that! OH might...will have to see what he says.

DAMN SNOW!

booooooooooooooo.

Its a 07 renault scenic dynamique. We arent getting the grille now as it seems it was for the 2 small grilles not hte big lower one. Someone on the renault forum has suggested using mesh and fashioning a grille.........I have NO idea how to do that! OH might...will have to see what he says.

he said they are easy as long as everything is still straight. Most grills are held on with a few bolts. whatever that means.

DAMN SNOW!

booooooooooooooo.

he said they are easy as long as everything is still straight. Most grills are held on with a few bolts. whatever that means.

Yeah, there are some hex key bolts at the top and bottom of the bumper. I'm just looking to see if we can find a way to secure the mesh (in place of the actual proper grille) as its cheaper.....so it says! Im thinking tiger glue and clips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->