Ugh I just don't know what is up with my body

Kte

Mummy to Chloe & Sophie
Reaction score
Ugh I just don't know what is up with my body. Yesterday I was sooooo hungry, I ate and ate. Today I feel like AF is on the way but I am on the pill and have another week before I am due, its the usual feeling I get when its the day before or the actual day AF arrives. Add tiredness on top of that too and I just have no clue what to think.

I want to loose weight but I am 'craving' utter crap or if I had fruit to my exposal I would need buckes as I just want to eat and eat and eat :shrug:

I don't know, maybe its the weather, or just pre-AF hormones or becasue I am thinking too much about wanting to loose weight I am getting more hungry. :dohh:

I can sympathise!

I cannot stop eating. I am not sure if it is the heat or boredom but my appetite has gone through the roof, and I am like it irrespective of AF.

I hate it because I am trying to lose my last stone but just can't seem to help myself. I am aiming to drink more water because I think a part of it is my body/brain confusing thirst with hunger, iykwim. Either that or I am just a pig! Hehe

Let's hope the munchy-phase passes soon. xx

Yep, sounds exactly the same! Lets hope we can beat it! :hugs: :flower:

Next time you feel hungry, try having a glass of water first. If this satisfies the craving, then you were thirsty, not hungry.

i cant stop eating either. i eat for the sake of it, which is realy bad

SAME with me. Eat and snacking on every little thing I can get ahold of lol. I figure its all bc its about that time for AF to make her monthly appearance.

I have had the craziest AF so it must of been hormones or something. I am on the pill but the stupid thing (AF) came early :shrug:

its a normal thing to feel hungry all the time in this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->