Ugh.... I wanna but I'm too scared

Hahaha! Out of all my kids, my Kennedy has the most complicated name... She has 4 names as well.... LOL!!!! Guess we're gonna have some complicated girls on our hands, well that is what I hear from others... They are angels aren't they LOL!!! I love how you spell it tho, very original... Me, I'm not sooo creative Hahaha ..

I can't wait to test!! I just read on a website that it IS possible, rare, but possibly to get a bfp at 7 dpo and that is what I'll be tomorrow SOOOO you know where to find me in the morning, oh say about 6 am... LOL!!! POAS POAS POAS!!! :happydance: I'm sure I'll be greeted with a "nope"...and that's ok... Just gotta see.... LOL!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I will be here at 6am and you better post right away if you have any info :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Promise :thumbup: .... As soon as I get off the pot, I'll post the results .... :happydance::happydance:

For some reason, I just KNOW it's gonna show bfn (just cuz I think it's too early) BUT curiosity is killing me SOOO pee pee time in the morning!!! :happydance:

AND, If it does come up negative... I'll be OK :thumbup: I'll just POAS every morning til AF shows up LOL!!! :winkwink:

Hope everyone is doing well .... :hugs::hugs:

Promise :thumbup: .... As soon as I get off the pot, I'll post the results .... :happydance::happydance:

For some reason, I just KNOW it's gonna show bfn (just cuz I think it's too early) BUT curiosity is killing me SOOO pee pee time in the morning!!! :happydance:

AND, If it does come up negative... I'll be OK :thumbup: I'll just POAS every morning til AF shows up LOL!!! :winkwink:

Hope everyone is doing well .... :hugs::hugs:

DON"T THINK LIKE THAT< HAVE FAITH WOMAN :growlmad::growlmad::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Even if it is negative you, me ,we got time..
XOXOXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Friends!

Missing my Emma .... a lot more than usual tonight.... :cry:

Good Grief! I want off this crazy emotional train wreck... :hugs:

Sarah~ I POAS earlier this morning, bfn... So, I am gonna hold off til next week til I test again... to be continued... :flower:

:hugs:

BOOOOO for BFN!

It is really early yet babe so you are still in.

Loads of love and hugs :hugs: x

Hi Friends!

Missing my Emma .... a lot more than usual tonight.... :cry:

Good Grief! I want off this crazy emotional train wreck... :hugs:

Sarah~ I POAS earlier this morning, bfn... So, I am gonna hold off til next week til I test again... to be continued... :flower:

:hugs:
Aww Emma is fine she is with Ava and all our angels and I think they are laughing at us, cause we are crazy :wacko::wacko::wacko:
XOXOXO I am here if you need to talk, Kelly.
XOXOOXO
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back