Ugh.... I wanna but I'm too scared

Fingers crossed for all you ladies TTC, I'm hoping we get a few BFP's this month or in the near future!

By the way, does anybody else have issues sleeping since the loss? I am sleeping but keep getting weird dreams. The are not necessary baby related, but I am no longer sleeping deep. I find myself tossing and turning all the time after certain point at night and wake up tired mst of the time. Just wondering if it is normal.

Right after I lost my Emma, I wasn't sleeping well at all!!! :nope: I think that is completely normal, and with time it will get better dear... :hugs:

I was wanting dreams, hoping for signs and things, but didn't get any dreams at all straight after the loss, though wasn't sleeping well and felt exhausted all the time. Now I'm getting the wierd dreams and waking up in the middle of the night or really early in the morning. It seems to be a normal part of it. Try Rescue Remedy - it's a natural plant tincture that can relieve stress and help you get a good sleep. HTH

Oh I have a really excited feeling right now reading this. There are alot of us either ttc or pregnant and I know we will all be a great help to one another.

I am so glad I found you girls on here. Now bring on the :bfp:
Lots and lots of :dust: for all of you. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

By the way, does anybody else have issues sleeping since the loss? I am sleeping but keep getting weird dreams. The are not necessary baby related, but I am no longer sleeping deep. I find myself tossing and turning all the time after certain point at night and wake up tired mst of the time. Just wondering if it is normal.

That is me and still 8 months later I have insomnia, I sleep maybe 4 hours a night. Last night it hit me again and I cried for hours. I just wish things were different, hurts very much..:cry::cry::cry::cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I haven't had a good night's sleep since the loss. I didn't sleep well beforehand really, but now it's ridiculous. I lie awake trying to get to sleep, then when I do, I wake up all through the night, then I'm awake well before the alarm. I am shattered. And the dreams...!!! Yes, I dream of all sorts of vivid random things, mostly nothing baby related, but then occasionally (like last night) I dreamed I had a teeny tiny baby in my hand, no bigger than my palm. I was looking at it thinking 'it should be bigger than that'... I don't think we need Freud to analyse that one...:cry:

I haven't had a good night's sleep since the loss. I didn't sleep well beforehand really, but now it's ridiculous. I lie awake trying to get to sleep, then when I do, I wake up all through the night, then I'm awake well before the alarm. I am shattered. And the dreams...!!! Yes, I dream of all sorts of vivid random things, mostly nothing baby related, but then occasionally (like last night) I dreamed I had a teeny tiny baby in my hand, no bigger than my palm. I was looking at it thinking 'it should be bigger than that'... I don't think we need Freud to analyse that one...:cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had the opposite problem with sleeping at the start. I would have slept 24/7. I felt like when I slept I wasn't thinking about it. I felt so tired no matter how much I slept. My GP said that that can be a way of dealing with grief and the fact that I lost alot of blood and my low haemoglobin levels added to it. That tiredness has passed and now my quality of sleep varies. Some nights i get an ok sleep and then other nights I wake up crying in my sleep. I'm obviously dreaming but then I can't remember the dreams.

I am hoping the 24/7 tiredness returns as it'll mean I have a wee :yellow: on the way. Lol

So I wanted to wish Congratulations to mhazzab .Very exciting news and actually gives hope for some brighter days in the future. Since some of you mentioned that you are 2 days past ovulation , I will say that I am around that time as well. I am confused a bit though as two days ago I had a positive opk and 2 bars on the ovulation monitor. The next day , for some reason the opk was negative and the monitor still showed 2 bars. The monitor is suppose to switch to three bars indicating that I ovulated so I guess this months is not going to be it for me. I guess that really means that my PCOS problem is still kicking my butt. Since I truely believe that Chlomid caused my baby to have a birth
defect , I will no longer take that to ovulate . It makes me nervous because before I was not able to ovulate and get pregnant (twice), what if I will never be able to have children again?

Hiya - thank you! :)

Are you using the clear blue fertility monitor? Is it your first month? I think for some people when they start using it, it takes a couple of months to get used to you, it may have missed the surge that gives you the peak reading. So, just because you didn't get a peak, it doesn't mean you didn't ovulate, just that it didn't pick it up. The fact that you got highs, and a positive opk is good - that shows yor body was at least trying to ovulte. Also, the monitor only tells you when you are preparing to ovulate, not whether you actually did. I think the only way tell whether you actually ovulated, is to temp.

So, don't count yourself out yet this month based on the fertility monitor xx

Thank you. I am using the clear fertility monitor for the past 3 years. So far with two of my pregnancies , I got pregnant from the second month(after chlomid) and both times the opk was helping me track the time that is close to ovulation. I tried to read the instruction manual for the monitor and it says that if you didnt get the peak that means that the cycle is long( which makes sense) or that I did not ovulate that cycle. So by all means , I am probably out! Is it possible that it didnt pick it up if I am using it every morning since day 11 at the same time every morning? :dohh:. . I also had an issue with the monitor this month, it was asking me to clean it . I couldnt get it to function for a while , what is the chance that I ruined the mechanism or something? Thank you for the support and once again congrats on your rainbow baby!

Just skim read this thread and wanted to say congratulations to mhazzab, I am so pleased for you! :happydance: And to everyone else who is ttc, I wish you so much luck, and i hope you all get your little rainbows soon!

I'm not ttc yet as we are still waiting for results about why we lost bud but i'm hoping we'll get them next month and then i can start thinking about making a rainbow baby.

Lots and Lots of :dust: to everybody!

It is lovely to see so many angel mummies making rainbows.

As for the sleep thing, I struggled early on, I then went through a period of nightmares but now I am much better and sleeping pretty normally. I hope it sorts itself out for you guys soon :hugs:

I thought I might ovulate tomorrow but am now thinking the soy may have lengthened my cycle as OPK has gone lighter today without having a positive (normally I get a few days of positive) so I will have to keep testing. I am temping and no rise so far either.

How's everyone else doing and when is everyone testing this month? xx

Well, Hello Miss Sarah!!!! :hugs:

I am dying, as I am only on day 4 past "o" ..... I hear you CAN start testing 7-8dpo so you know I'll be POAS those mornings , if not sooner :wacko: .. I know, I know, I really should just wait as long as I can, since it will just be a waste but the craziness is now settling in.... Hahaha:haha:

How have you been today?? All ok??

Everyone else doing alright today??

I think of y'all often!!! :hugs:

I am going to be a freaking lunatic POAS since cd9 with opk's right up til OV and then instantly switch to hpt's :rofl:

hey girls, just wanted to introduce myself. I lost my twin daughters 3 months ago on 20th July 2011 at 22 weeks :cry: and we are just starting to TTC now to :happydance: hopefully we all have our rainbows soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hey girls, just wanted to introduce myself. I lost my twin daughters 3 months ago on 20th July 2011 at 22 weeks :cry: and we are just starting to TTC now to :happydance: hopefully we all have our rainbows soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Katie I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girls. It's so unfair that anyone has to suffer the pain of losing one baby never mind two.

Sending lots of :dust: your way and hope you get a BFP for your rainbow soon. Xx

Welcome Katie :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss :( Your avatar pic of your girls holding hands is stunning :hugs:

Sending lots of :dust: your way xx

Girls... I caved... I POAS this morning :haha: And whats worse is I swear I can see a line... if you tilt it a certain way at the window :rofl: I think I have lost the plot!

Kiki I have been using OPKs this cycle since CD6- addicted much? lol. Its only now I am seeing strong lines on CD16.

I am going to be a freaking lunatic POAS since cd9 with opk's right up til OV and then instantly switch to hpt's :rofl:

Hi Katie, welcome. I am very sorry about the loss of your daughters. I love your avatar pic. Very cute. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"