Ugh.... I wanna but I'm too scared

LOL Collie, this is funny. I know I will be exactly the same after O. I said I wouldn't and I wouldn't want to know straight away if I was pregnant but heck I said I wouldn't go too mad with ttc and well I am a teeny tiny bit. :haha:
Woohoooo on seeing the line. Did you use FMU? Take another tomorrow. That line could get stronger. :flower:

Welcome Katie :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss :( Your avatar pic of your girls holding hands is stunning :hugs:

Sending lots of :dust: your way xx

Girls... I caved... I POAS this morning :haha: And whats worse is I swear I can see a line... if you tilt it a certain way at the window :rofl: I think I have lost the plot!

Girls... I caved... I POAS this morning :haha: And whats worse is I swear I can see a line... if you tilt it a certain way at the window :rofl: I think I have lost the plot!

hahaha I hate those damn liney tests...it's torture! I so hope there is something there...make sure you keep us updated tomorrow!!! xx

LOL Collie, this is funny. I know I will be exactly the same after O. I said I wouldn't and I wouldn't want to know straight away if I was pregnant but heck I said I wouldn't go too mad with ttc and well I am a teeny tiny bit. :haha:

I could have written this, lol! I was going to 'take it easy and BD when we wanted to, not stress out over every little symptom, and not test till AF is due'. Yeah right, failed on all counts!

LOL- The whole thing just makes us :wacko: doesn't it.

Welcome Katie :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss :( Your avatar pic of your girls holding hands is stunning :hugs:

Sending lots of :dust: your way xx

Thanks mummy stobe and collie crazy, it is surely something that I am going to cherish forever, I love it :)

Hi Katie, and welcome. Sorry for the loss of your girls, and such a touching pic...

:hugs:

Good Morning Friends!!! :coffee:

I am jumping thru threads too quickly, I like to read them all then go back to reply... Boo Boo'd this morning... Meant to "welcome Katie" here but Katie I welcomed you in a different thread LOL!!!!! :rofl:

Soooo ... Let me try this again :winkwink:

WELCOME KATIE!!! :flower: So glad you found your way here, this place was my lifeline... my sanity check in the beginning but now it's just my daily reach to some amazing friends :hugs: I found such love, support and understanding from everyone here, I am sure you will too!! Always here for ya!!:hugs:

I am terribly sorry life has thrown you into this journey/nightmare ....but you truly landed in the perfect spot:hugs:

Your avatar pic is breath~taking beautiful!!! Soooo precious!!!!! :flower: (and love their names!!!) Blessed lil angels now playing with all of ours...:hugs:

Ok, Friends... I have a question.... I posted about it in the TTC thread here.. Hate posting abt ttc mission outside "that box".... Never wanna upset anyone... Soooo, wonder over to that thread and then let me know whatcha think :thumbup: PLease ... :winkwink:

Xoxo

Hiya Kam, I'm not sure you'll still be around - this time difference is a killer! i'm up and ready to chat as everyone else is going to bed!! Anyway, have answered your Q in the TTC thread. xxx

Hiya Kam, I'm not sure you'll still be around - this time difference is a killer! i'm up and ready to chat as everyone else is going to bed!! Anyway, have answered your Q in the TTC thread. xxx

me to, the time difference is crap hopefully we catch it other on here soon :hugs:

Hi Katie, just wanted to say welcome and i'm sorry for the loss of your little girls, it really is a lovely picture you have of them. xxx

hey girls, just wanted to introduce myself. I lost my twin daughters 3 months ago on 20th July 2011 at 22 weeks :cry: and we are just starting to TTC now to :happydance: hopefully we all have our rainbows soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:cry::cry:I am so deeply sorry for your losses. I lost my Ava in March and I am just trying now. I am excited but still very sad sometimes. So glad you found your way here, these ladies are amazing, you will see that though..
XOXOOXO Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey girls, just wanted to introduce myself. I lost my twin daughters 3 months ago on 20th July 2011 at 22 weeks :cry: and we are just starting to TTC now to :happydance: hopefully we all have our rainbows soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Katie, nice to see you here! Enjoy your TTCing! And thanks for the post you tagged me in on FB, it's lovely, my hubby said the same thing too xxx

Good Morning Girls!!! :coffee:

How is everyone today, or....how was everyone today :haha: ... Dang time difference :dohh:

Well ... for me... It's still early in the morning, so it's a great day.... haha... Just gonna be home all day (actually have no where to be!!) and gonna get all my school work done , well see if I can stay off BnB and facebook!!! :rofl:

Cheers to a wonderful Thurday!!! :flower:

Oh.... and NO I haven't caved YET.. Haven't tested YET .... :wacko:

It is early for me too cuz I am in Canada :haha: So far I woke up to a cold morning that is sooo foggy its hard to see out the window. I am sick with a head cold and am at work :dohh: However... I am off early today, pick my kids up then have a daycare interview! I have been searching for MONTHS for daycare for my boys so keep your fingers crossed this one works out! Thats why I am off early cuz I had to cut my hours so I am home with them before/after school :( Then grocery shopping and home to relax....

When do you plan on testing?

Winterwonder - I love love love your new avatar pic xxx

KiKi~

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your cluster of kid pictures down by your signature! I've seen this before, I think... How did you make it, I'd love to make one for my bucket full of kiddos LOL :winkwink: AND I THINK I see you have a Kenadie?? Crap, forgot how you spelled it, I have a daughter named Kennedy:thumbup:

:rofl: Well what the crap.... I wasn't finished with my post dang it! Now it's starting to act like my OH.... hahaha, telling me to "Shhh Woman"... :shhh:

Ok, sorry KiKi , we was interupted LOL

Oooo, you are daycare interviewing ....Ooo that is THE worst!! It's terribly hard to find someone decent to keep them that isn't gonna charge you and arm and a leg! Good Luck babe.... Oh yea, I was planning on waiting til start of next week before thinking of testing.... no sooner than 5 days before my AF is due... But we'll see LOL!! :winkwink:

Hope everyone's day is going greatttttttt :thumbup:

:hugs:

Yes I do have a Kenadie! :thumbup: Her full name is Kenadie-Lynne Emerson Jayde :rofl: It was originally just Kenadie-Lynne Jayde, but someone mentioned Emerson and I love that name so I went back and fourth on which middle name to use and everyone said, JUST USE BOTH! Then it was, well what order would they go... and on and on and on and ON, until she became Kenadie-Lynne Emerson Jayde :rofl:

And yes, daycare is so difficult to find especially when you only need before/after school! No one wants to work suck peeny hours for little pay :dohh: This one I found is just a mommy, who has a 4 yr old and a 10 month old. Her maternity leave is about to run out so she just wants to find a way to be able to stay home with her girls, yet still make a bit on money on the side... so this is a great option for both of us! Now we just need to make it through today to find out if we have found a solution after months of stressing about this!

I cant wait til you test though :happydance: I have everything crossed for you... however, if it takes a few more months... we will be ttc together and thats not so bad either ;)

Oh and :gun: for getting cut off....

Hahaha! Out of all my kids, my Kennedy has the most complicated name... She has 4 names as well.... LOL!!!! Guess we're gonna have some complicated girls on our hands, well that is what I hear from others... They are angels aren't they LOL!!! I love how you spell it tho, very original... Me, I'm not sooo creative Hahaha ..

I can't wait to test!! I just read on a website that it IS possible, rare, but possibly to get a bfp at 7 dpo and that is what I'll be tomorrow SOOOO you know where to find me in the morning, oh say about 6 am... LOL!!! POAS POAS POAS!!! :happydance: I'm sure I'll be greeted with a "nope"...and that's ok... Just gotta see.... LOL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->