ugh im so fed up :(

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
I'm getting really frustrated and really fed up.... I'm sorry but im gonna rant about my OH again :(

all we seem to do is argue these days and its getting me down :( i just can't see ot working out any more :cry:

I've moaned in the past that he's useless... And honestly its not getting any better. I have to ask him to do things which he moans about. He never does things without me asking. He's done a handful of nappy changes and about 1 feed a week., and that's all ones I've had to ask him to do. Still hadn't changed a dirty nappy!

Today he took a day off work to come into town as I had am appt. He didn't get up til 10am and missed the night feed, and the morning one. Then he was in the shower for ages when the next one was due and I ended up doing ot again .

while I was feeding I asked him to pack the changing bag., 2 bottles with 6oz of water. Luckily she didn't eat while we were out as he only made up about 4.5! He just does not listen!

Then when we got home he fell asleep on the sofa and missed yet another feed !!! And he has the cheek to moan that he's tired!! I HATE when he says he's tired! He has never done a nighthift, or morning feed!!! :growlmad: I think my lack of sleep is making jt worse :( we haven't spoken in hours :(

Sorry for the rant

Aww hun :hugs: it must be really frustrating. I'm a single mum of 2 and I've done it all myself which I'm fine and happy with - But I know damn well if I had a partner there to help me and he didn't I'd be feeling exactly how you are! I've no real advice but thought I'd send you hugs. It always help to rant and get it out x

Thank you. Honestly I feel like a single parent most of the time, i do almost everything myself. Its got to the stage where i actually prefer him to be at work and dread him coming home! Thought about leaving so many tomes, even before she was pregnant.

Sorry, just needed a rant :( feel a bit better but i know it won't last! X

Thank you. Honestly I feel like a single parent most of the time, i do almost everything myself. Its got to the stage where i actually prefer him to be at work and dread him coming home! Thought about leaving so many tomes, even before she was pregnant.

Mine is like this. Iv been feeling exactly how you are recently. Im going to wait til after the baby is born to think about it all. Wev got money worries at the moment which wont get better til baby is born and OH, to me, isnt helping as much. Hes bucked up since I told him il leave him if he doesnt start doing more. He changes Leo whenever I ask, bathes him and gives him breakfast if hes off work x

Tell him you'll leave him if he doesn't start doing his fair share of work, and maybe that will help. Guys like that can be more of a hindrance than a help! Sorry hun xx :hugs:

Mine is like this. Iv been feeling exactly how you are recently. Im going to wait til after the baby is born to think about it all. Wev got money worries at the moment which wont get better til baby is born and OH, to me, isnt helping as much. Hes bucked up since I told him il leave him if he doesnt start doing more. He changes Leo whenever I ask, bathes him and gives him breakfast if hes off work x

was he like that when yr first was born? My oh was a lazy bass before the baby came,. Thought he'd change but is exactly the same! His life hasn't change much since he became a dad. Still gets a good nights sleep every night, goes to work, comes home and chills out. Still goes out with his mates as often as he used to. Where as mine is the total opposite and I haven't been without my LO for more than a few hours! Xxx

My OH was the same, he didn't do a thing even before LO was born. He hasn't done a single night feed and Sophie is now 17 months. He now does housework as in hoovering & washing up without being asked/nagged lol. He won't get up with Sophie or change her or anything unless i ask him too but if i do ask he'll just do it without moaning etc.

I think you need to have words with him hun, as if he's anything like my OH if you don't moan or ask him to do something he won't do it? x

I have had SO many words with him, believe me. I've sat him down in tears before and he said sorry he would help more.... And didn't! Sometimes I drop hints to prompt him, like 'i need to put a washing on after I feed her'.... Thinking he will put the washing on.... He doesn't. Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->