Ugh! Line eye, Double Dye, why Oh why?

Classic Girl

HPT House Mom!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm back. I'm frustrated and 11dpo. I had an HSG on cd 7 and then found a new OB who I went to at 9dpo for a consult. She's amazing and drew a ton of blood and ordered every test under the sun including HCG but I won't know anything till Monday. Anyway, I've been testing since some ungodly early day (6dpo?) with the thin Pregmate and wide wonfos and started getting possible squinters 9dpo. Yesterday (10 dpo) I did a wondfo with a squinter then a FRER later with a possible squinter? Then later did the double dye trick on a Wondfo with a clear BFP. Digital said not pregnant. This morning did a FRER and see nothing. :growlmad:
I hate my body!
Top row: yesterday (10 dpo) squinter Wondfo (WHOOPS THIS ISNT THE RIGHT DAY OF WONDFO.Cant figure out how to change it! Please see next post for proper wondfo)and FRER (about 11am and noon respectively) and last evening's double dye trick
Bottom row: today's broken tests! :haha::growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_4860.jpg
    IMG_4860.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4869.jpg
    IMG_4869.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4873.jpg
    IMG_4873.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4882.jpg
    IMG_4882.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4884.jpg
    IMG_4884.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 66
This is yesterday's Wondfo, actually. I think the other is from 9dpo. My question is: can adding more due cause a false BFP?

Attachments

• IMG_4868.jpg
    IMG_4868.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 84
Just went back to look at the Wondfo from this morning (so about 2.5 hours ago)

Attachments

• IMG_4890.jpg
    IMG_4890.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 109
I think you're on to something!! I feel like I see lines on everything! Obviously, the double dye is very clear but I don't know much about that! Wish I could help ya there!! FX this turns out to be it!! BTW, I got my first bfp the same month I had my hsg test!!! ;)

I dont put anystock in double dye myself and think they can make neg tests look bfp, but I do see faint lines on the others. Good luck!

I don't understand the whole double dye, but I do see lines on your others! Good luck my lovely xx

This is the first time I've ever tried the double dye and actually had it "work." They can't all be evaps right?

I see something! Good luck! I can't wait for the next test! ❤❤❤

Double dye was negative for me when I wasn't pregnant, I do see what looks like early lines. Hoping the best for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->