Ugh this can't be normal??

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I had a good bit of bloody show tuesday, yesterday and today a little more and just now I went to the bathroom and there's spotting on my liner. Brown but wth? Is this normal to be doing this for so long? My placenta isn't near my cervix. I haven't has sex in over a week. With my other pregnancies I never seen a bloody show, just a little bit of plug here in there with no blood. I'm nervous. Idk if I should call on call or not :/

I REALLY think you should call. They can put your mind to ease, or make sure everything is okay.

I seen my ob Tuesday when I called to tell her about the bloody show. She had me come in, checked me and I was still 1 cm and half effaced. All she said was "yep, your losing it" as she looked at her glove lol *barf* She didn't say anything about the blood. She just didn't seem worried, but me I am a freaking worrier.

I've had spotting with plug from Friday-Monday....unless it's bright red and filling a pad my dr told me it's fine and it can happen at the end of pregnancy

My hospital is an hour away and they make make me go in for everything, which would be ok if my husband didn't have to take off work every time. Mine isn't red, only brown and it isn't filling a liner. Atleast I'm not the only one going through it. I keep thinking "what if it's my placenta?" I'm so paranoid lately

I had brown spotting when I lost my plug with my dd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->