ugh! what is going on with me!!!!!!!!! HELP!

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
ok so it's only cycle day 6, I have been having some mild cramping and what not, they feel like light AF cramps. I had a really weird period this cycle as well, spotted brown for 24 hours, then had a light period for 24 hours, then had a heavy period for 24 hours, then spotting then it stopped completely, then started back up again, then stopped finally. I have been tracking my basal temps this month, this is my first month tracking them and I am really confused! the past 3 days my temps have stayed at 96.88 and 96.71. Well I woke up this morning at the same time and took my temp, now I am at 97.52? am I really ovulating this early?!?! Here is my chart from Fertility Friend.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

anyone? I won't have money to buy OPK's until the 31st. and CM is watery right now.

That isnt your chart hun x thats the link everyone sees when they go to fertility friend x https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2888cb links normally look like this x and maybe your just having a weird month, you wont know until you get your crosshairs x

I really doubt that you are Oing. Most women don't track their temps during AF because the temps can be pretty erratic. You can have a "spike" or two before O...usually these temps don't mean much and can be discarded. What matters is having a low temp followed by at least 3 straight days of high temps that indicate O. And as far as CM goes some women have watery discharge before and after O. Certain supplements can cause this to happen like Vitamin B, EPO, and Vitex...are you taking any of those? Of course if you think this is your fertile time go ahead and BD!

I really doubt that you are Oing. Most women don't track their temps during AF because the temps can be pretty erratic. You can have a "spike" or two before O...usually these temps don't mean much and can be discarded. What matters is having a low temp followed by at least 3 straight days of high temps that indicate O. And as far as CM goes some women have watery discharge before and after O. Certain supplements can cause this to happen like Vitamin B, EPO, and Vitex...are you taking any of those? Of course if you think this is your fertile time go ahead and BD!

well AF stopped 2 days ago, it was very very short.which isn't normal for me. I usually have a 5 to 6 day AF. it was only like 3 days this month. so the temp spike 2 days after AF is ok? I'm not taking any supplements or anything. since I messed up posting my chart I will list the temps here. The first day I took my temp I was in the middle of AF and had a 96.88, then the second day I had another 96.88, then the third day, I had a dip in temperature and it went to 96.33, then today it spiked up a degree higher. I have never tracked BBT before, so i'm sorry for all of this, I was just freaking out thinking I was ovulating this soon, and thinking to myself, No wonder it's been 2 years of TTC!.

well AF stopped 2 days ago, it was very very short.which isn't normal for me. I usually have a 5 to 6 day AF. it was only like 3 days this month. so the temp spike 2 days after AF is ok? I'm not taking any supplements or anything. since I messed up posting my chart I will list the temps here. The first day I took my temp I was in the middle of AF and had a 96.88, then the second day I had another 96.88, then the third day, I had a dip in temperature and it went to 96.33, then today it spiked up a degree higher. I have never tracked BBT before, so i'm sorry for all of this, I was just freaking out thinking I was ovulating this soon, and thinking to myself, No wonder it's been 2 years of TTC!.

sorry 3rd day was 96.71, not 96.33,

https://i40.tinypic.com/1ig1ms.jpg[/IM

ok there is my chart. It didn't count the 20th because there was just brown spotting, then the 21st I had light AF, then 22nd had a pretty heavy AF, then it went to Medium flow, then stopped completely then it started again on the 24th. but was just spotting. I had originally put in the 23rd as my last day of AF because it had stopped, then I had to go back in and change it to Light because it came out of nowhere. and it shows my temps as well. Now it highlighted the 24th green, which I'm guessing that means fertile? I am really confused by all of this.

ok I just checked, I can't tell if it's high or low but it feels soft and firm at the same time, it feels like the tip of your nose around edge, but feel soft close to the opening, I don't know if this is how it's suppose to feel, I have never really felt my cervix before. I also noticed after I used the bathroom and wiped there is brown on the toilet paper...then when I pulled my finger out it was covered in light brown, wiped my finger on the toilet paper and it's def. there. ugh. I have been off of AF for 2 days! could this just be leftover? Been having mild cramps today as well.

Whenever you list cervical fluid as watery or egg white it will highlight it in green because these are fertile signs but it does not mean that you are or have ovulated. FF will pinpoint you O by temps and/or OPKs. So without one of these you will not get a O day on your chart (unless you manually tell it which day you O on). One high temp or low temp doesn't tell you much. You have to just watch the pattern over a couple of days...
The brown discharge could definitely be leftover from AF. This happens to me if I have sex to close to after AF has ended.
You should definitely look at the chart galleries on FF. They can give you an idea of what's normal. You can search the charts based on things like "early ovulation" "erratic BBT" "short cycle" etc....

ok ladies, so I am feeling a lot better, I went to the dollar store and got one of those $ pregnancy tests and it was a BFN, so now I can rule out pregnancy. not that I wanted to, but I checked my cervix as well. So with all this information, I think my temps are just acting erratic at the moment and i'm safe to move on with using OPK's and my cycle is still on track. so i'm on CD6 today, should be ovulating around the 5th of January. Thanks for all the help! and sending lots of baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->