UGH! Why did I do that?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
So, I went to a clothing store the other day and figured if I bought jeans one size bigger than I normally wear, they will fit. Especially since they were those stretchy jeans.

Ok, don't slap me but pre-pregnancy I never try anything on. Sweaters - the sleeves are always too long anyhow and I have to roll them up a bit. Jeans and pants - the waist usually fits or is a tad bit loose but they are always too long and I have to get them tailored anyhow. Dresses - ok, I always try those on.

Well, I get these pair of jeans and I finally tried them on yesterday. FFS, they didn't go past the top of my thighs. :cry::cry::cry:

I should know better as I did this before with some of my own clothes after Amanda and Jayden.

Guess I really do need to give myself more time but it's frustrating and depressing that it's going so damn slow. I guess I should be happy that 1 lb. loss per week is occurring....but hurry the f**k up! LOL

Aww Leeanne :hugs: I can imagine it's really frustrating, I know I will be as impatient as you and I'm not looking forward to it! You're doing brilliantly though.

:hug: Your doing great, 1 pound a week is good!

Too bad we can't just have our baby and be right back to the way we were that very day. LOL!!!!!!!!!

ummm you only weigh 115lbs right now??? What freakin size are you? lol -0?

I was only a size 2-3 pre-pregnancy, im 5'3 and weighed 128lbs, which is by no means big!!!! You must be freakin tiny.

I think leeannes my height 5'0 ft tiny ladies, hun count yourself lucky Im still wearing my maternity trousers way to scared to even think about trying on my old comfy jeans, Id be showing off my new muffin top if I did hehe

you get there hun it hasnt bee that long after all remember it took us all 9 months to put this weight on it will take a little while to get it all off again, however if we won the lotto I wouldnt say no to a tummy tuck boob job and lipo :rofl:

I think leeannes my height 5'0 ft tiny ladies, hun count yourself lucky Im still wearing my maternity trousers way to scared to even think about trying on my old comfy jeans, Id be showing off my new muffin top if I did hehe

you get there hun it hasnt bee that long after all remember it took us all 9 months to put this weight on it will take a little while to get it all off again, however if we won the lotto I wouldnt say no to a tummy tuck boob job and lipo :rofl:

I'd be in the bed beside you getting mine done! ROFL!

Yes, I am 5'0 and 95 lbs. pre-pregnancy and size 0 in ladies. I'll be happy to get to 100 lbs. tbh.

oi missus! i'd say your doing well, 30lbs already?? what's your secret?? 100lbs with 3 children, you are SUPERWOMAN!

Hunni im sure your doing great :) and look stunning (as always!!!) XxxX

Lee-Anne,I'd chew my right arm to lose 30lbs one month post pregnancy!
You're doing so amazing,you'll be snapping back like rubber to those 100lbs! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->