ugh! yeast infection!

Arielle

TTC GRad! IM PREGGO!
Reaction score
ok... I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and I already have a yeast infection.. When I was pregnant with my son I went through them all the time! I was hoping this time I would be spared. Im kind of worried though...Does anyone else suffer from frequent yeast infections? If so how often and what gives you relief?

I have a yeast infection with another bacteria infection. This is my last day of treatment for them, but im sure i'll get more.

Im not sure as to if your pregnancy is high risk or not, but if not tell your doc and they will probably have you just get some Monistat suppositories or something :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon

Hi hun, not had yeast infection yet...but in the past I have taken canesten or pessaries which I know is safe to take during pregnancy but I would check with your doctor of course. The canesten will stop the itchiness, it can clear up within days xx

all the fricken' time!!! (maybe tmi but I get them in my thoat too becasue of the inhaler i take! - I use a different medicine tho)

Dr said use canesten or monistat but the cream not the tablets and only insert about half way up and the external cream I find works very well to make me more comfortable. i didn't get my first one unitl last week and I am hoping it wont be continual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->