Ugh...

Anthrogirl

Reaction score
I am going to pre-empt this rant/whinge with a statement about all you super moms who have been on bedrest or modified for weeks or months. You are amazing! You are all goddesses in your own right! How, in all that is good and holy in this world, have you survived with your sanity intact????

I've been having contractions pretty regularly and they increase dramatically with activity. Therefore, as of last week (36 weeks) my MW has ordered me to take it easy. No more playing with the horses or in the barn. No more gardening. No more woodcutting, yardwork, or anything that is more than a gentle walking for the next two weeks. We are therefore, trying to hold off labor until baby is at least 38 weeks. That leaves about 1 week and 3 days left.

But hey, who's counting?? I'm trying to focus on the things I have to do: dissertation work, contract work, baby laundry/prep, and easy housework. For some reason, I can't seem to focus on any of those things. I'll start writing, ten minutes later I'm staring out the window watching the dogs/horses/cats play. I feel like a little kid waiting for summer vacation to begin.

I know this is a horrible rant because I have really easy pregnancies (except I hate being pregnant) and no complications. I should be happy with the fact that I am blessed in this way, but for now I'm just cranky and bored out of my ever-loving skull...To add insult to injury, every second sentence out of my 14 yr old's mouth is "mom, I wish this baby would hurry up" or "mom, I can't wait till this baby's born"!! Super sweet, but not helping...

Sorry, rant over. Please bear with my as I move my laptop from room to room, porch to porch and comment on all the threads floating about.
~sigh.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->