UGHHH so frustrated :(

RAFwife

TTC #2 IVF miracle
Reaction score
Just needing to vent a little girls!!
I visited DH over the weekend and we DTD on Sunday (only chance unfortunately). My cycles have been shortening gradually so I was expecting to ovulate on Thursday, we already accepted that we probably had no chance at all this month.
HOWEVER.
Positive OPK yesterday and temp jump this morning, so I've ovulated on cycle day 18! :happy dance:
Although that's good for my cycle length, just gutted that our timing didn't work out better, on cycle 5 now and getting worried.
Anyone out there know the realistic chances of getting a bfp after only one BD 2 days before ovulation?

Hi there, my immediate thought to your post is that in all my younger years trying not to get pregnant, having unprotected sex two days before ovulation would have had me running to boots for a morning after pill - percieved wisdom is that this is very likey to get us girls into trouble. now of course its the kind of trouble we desperately want! obviously you would want to BD 24 hours a day up to O but youre in with a great chance, good luck!!:dust:

I read an article on here a while back and I took from it that the 2 or 3 days leading up to ov are the best days and that the day of ov is actually too late. So i'd say you have as much chance as anyone else :thumbup: :hugs:

two days before still gives you a good chance it means the sperm is already there waiting for the egg to be released ,, i do know of someone who recently got a bfp from once 3 days before ovulation... good luck xx

Thanks for your replies girls :)
Fertility Friend has actually put me as ovulating on Monday! So we BD one day before ovulation. It was only the once, but got everything crossed we've caught our sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->