Ughhhhh I feel sick!

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
Come on! It's 4 in the morning! Im here laying down in an awkward position, fan on, water in hand, sick bag ready :haha: with a child who will be waking up in a few hours! I need my sleeeeeeep!! :cry:

My last pregnancy escaped all of this, only getting the odd whiff of nausea, this time it seems 24/7 !

How's everyone else coping? Please tell me this will all go away!

I was like that with my 1st. I would actually make myself get sick just to get some relief. I hope it doesn't last too much longer for you . :hugs:

Before I found out I was preggers I'd sometimes feel nauseous. But since I got the bfp I haven't. I hope it stays that way too lol. With my first pregnancy I had morning sickness till about four months smh lol. Anywho. Hopefully yours subside rather sooner than later.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so rough :(

I've been lucky so far but need to snack chronically and have Zofran called in for when I have to go out to work/school. Hope it doesn't last too long and you get some rest soon.

How are you doing today mama?

Well, I finally got to sleep! And luckily DD has decided she wants to have a lay in :haha: which works well for me on a Sunday morning! ... Feel a bit better, but still rough and slightly nauseas !

Ive got HG this time only rest and tablets have helped ease it up. If you continue to struggle see doc for meds

Girls, i had HG with my 1st pregnancy and nothing worked, not even anti sickness meds. So I have done a lot of reading since then in preparation for my 2nd. I started taking a b complex vitamin supplement along with 500mg of magnesium before I conceived. I am 7 weeks tomorrow and so far, I have only had slight queasiness occasionally. I eat through the night whenever I wake up, dry cereal or cereal bars work best. In the morning I start with toast and Nutella. It's got protein and not as sweet or heavy going as butter and jam. Basically, you need to take b6 vitamins for the nausea and b12 for vomiting. B6 has been medically proven to work. Although it's much more effective if u start before conception. So, start with 25mg b6 three or four times a day. I also have been taking Zantac twice a day as I believe vomiting is caused by too much production of stomach acid or else why would we all be chucking up stomach acid in the mornings!! Try the b vitamins and Zantac and you should see results in a few days. If you are not sure, call you doctor for advice. I think there are anti nausea meds that work well with b6 too. I may be eating my words in a week or so but hopefully not!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->