Uh Oh...Hmmm!

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
I have a serious case of broodiness!! Eeekk! lol!

I've always wanted to have more than one child, if I was able to, because as much as we may want these beautiful people, nature doesn't always fulfil it. But I've always wanted at least two children and at first, I was like "ohhh a couple of years gap would be great", but the more I think about it, the more I'm like "OK, by Christmas time, I'd like to be trying for number two"

I just love being a mum so much and I love watching Ethan grow and develop with his little milestones and I'd love to go back to the beginning with another baby and watch their milestones and hopefully have 2 kids who will be great siblings to each other.

I may need to convince my OH of this. Hmmm!:flower:

Well Valentine's day is coming up......

Get him in the mood and then spring it on him lol

lol! I might try suggesting it, see what he says, if anything we can have fun practising

See what he says! Vinny is nagging me to have another, I don't want to yet though, I want to enjoy every minute of her being a baby. But then at the same time there are only a couple of years between me' and my sister and we're really close so maybe it'd be good for her to have a sibling close in age.
Not practical though as I'm going back to uni and he's opening a new club soon, we'd never have the time for 2 :lol:

Harrison was born on the 21st of may! And im super broody too!

ME TOO!! :) I have been broody on and off since My baby arrived in may too!! :)
DH isnt keen though, we need to move and in the process of buying somewhere else because our current flat is tiny!!!
Im thinking he wont agree until at least christmas, im loving the idea of getting him in the mood over valentines! lol Doubt it will work though .. damn.

Good luck with getting OH to make number 2!! xx

Me too! Harrison was 9 months yesterday. I've been broody on and off since his birth but its quite strong at the moment. Maybe because hes been on the planet longer than I was pregnant with him lol?! But now is not a good time just yet. And I want to enjoy this stage with him a while longer, before I split myself into two.
xx

I think I'll ask about maybe trying towards the end of the year. Maybe at Christmas or something.

The only thing that makes me want to maybe try sooner is just incase it takes a while to get pregnant, but we'll see. I'll talk to him. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->