Uh Oh - Issy Bears!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
How sad does it make me that getting two nappies, of which there was only one of each left, has literally made my day!!! :happydance:

I have been awake since 5am, feel huge and my back keeps cracking but now I have a huge smile on my face :D

Saw Michelle uploading some pics and fell in love with a couple so left a message to see if Alix would be getting any but they were the last one of each nappy and so the lovely Michelle is sending them over to Alix for me to go and collect :happydance: :wohoo:

So we have these little beauties coming!!!!!! :happydance:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...?pid=6421803&id=70727905125&fbid=442710415125

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...?pid=6421815&id=70727905125&fbid=442710790125

xxx

wow they're lush!!

It's not sad - we all do it and we're all happy people!! :thumbup:

Oooh they're lovely. I love the second one, its soooo cute

They are absolutely gorgeous!! Not sad at all in my opinion, I get excited about anything and everything ;) and I'd defo be running around like a loon if I had those nappies!!

Not at all sad, I did the same as you a few hours earlier while on a night feed! and she is sending Alix for me the last poppered cats, burro, a disney and the last velcro jolly rogers!. So excited I can't wait for her to post it on Monday!!!

I like the Owl one a few piccies on....

Paula, they're lush!!

I've got the cats one too! It's just lovely! :flower:

just a thought - let me know if you need them 'road tested' :haha: X

:rofl: I can bring them when we go for lunch!!

Finish next Friday so anytime after then is good :)

Hope you are all well :hugs:

xxx

Pops did Michelle tell you how long they would take to get to the UK, I'm being V impatient!

Wow - you finish really soon! time has gone REALLY quickly! Ace, have you got many maternity dates already? We'll make a date in the next week or so then :) Looking forward to it Pops! X

they look lovely but are issy bears only btp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->