Uh-Ohh....

stacey_

wife and mum to one...
Reaction score
Lol Sorry, just had to tell someone!

TMI alert though :p
so, ive begun charting my BBT, for about 2 weeks now, and also eating extremely healthily and excercising, adding SHITE loads of supplements, also started taking vitex as i hadnt had a period since m/c in late may :/
ive been on vitex for the 3 weeks now, and 1 week ago i got some spotting (which i was sooo happy about as i said, before then, i hadnt had anything)

on another note, dh and i have been using condoms when :sex: cos i wanted to lose some weight, and get all these supplements into me...
but a few days ago we got 'caught up in the moment' and forgot, as we've previously spent 2 years ttc another bub, and i spose old habits die hard haha

anyways, yesterday i noticed EVCM and ive never noticed it before, and as we all know, its a good sign of fertilty, and this morning temp has risen another degree haha so good dam, i think i ovulated a day or two after we had unprotected :sex: :happydance: lol so much for waiting till dec! :p

anyways, i spose that leads me to my first post in 2WW since may woot woot!!!

will be on here all the time from now on, or trying to find something to keep me from testing for another 2-3 weeks :p

hows everyone else going? :flower:

Crud haha, sick of waiting :( 15th cycle and I just know I'm going into my 16th.

I'm not really as bummed as I thought I'd be though. I found out yesterday that DH's parents are booking us a holiday to Tunisia for next month!!! So now I'm going to just concentrate on losing weight so I feel good by the pool haha. I have a month to lose at least a stone... Then I'd have lost a stone and a half and can completely enjoy the week away and not worry about what I eat/drink.

Anyway, sorry about the rant... Can you tell I'm excited? ;P

XxX

Hi Stacey

Sounds like you've been through a pretty emotional and frustrating time of it. You're right..the CM is a great sign of the big OV just around the corner so fingers crossed the little swimmers catch that egg! I'll have fingers and toes crossed for you.

@ Kae..what makes you feel like you'll be going into cycle 16...have you had some signs of AF? Don't give up hope until that :witch: actually arrives hun. Great that you've got a holiday to look forward to and sounds like you're doing really well with the weight lose...all the best.

Good luck ladies :flower:

Thanks Juice :)

I'm thinking AF is coming cuz my temp was really low this morning (link in sig if you want a look), all my symptoms seem to have gone and I've had 3 bfn's. I'm 12dpo and tested on 9,10,11dpo... I got bfp in feb at 10dpo... So I'm think that I'm out.

Sorry, I sound like a right whiner lol. I was feeling so confident and I had so much PMA until kept getting bfns. But yeah, I'm glad to have the holiday to look forward to! :D

XxX

Oh hun...It's such a roller coaster hey? Have looked at your chart..I get why you're thinking AF is on her way. If AF arrives try to just focus on your hols...who knows..it may help your body and mind relax so you have better luck next time round. :thumbup:

I'm CD25 and trying so hard to not become too frustrated. After many, many BFNs over the months, I have decided not to test until atleast the day I expect to come on. Not overly hopeful this month as we only got 1 BD in the day before OV....but you never know!!

Lol
xx

hey its been a big year thats for sure and ya just end up getting so into the ttc... i just had to take a big break out from the stress and concentrate on myself dh and ds who were so blessed to have had... will def keep yas updated but i am so excited...just in case lol wont b telling anyone family/friends wise until xmas/12 week is reached...
and a holiday may be just what you need... i hate hearing 'if you just relax and concentrate on something else it'll hppen for you..' but it ha a little grain of truth in it.. do some yoga by the pool :) sounds lovely! thanks for reply both of you.. its nice to have someone to chatter away with about this lol
its exciting cos ive only just begun charting... its amazing how all this natural stuff is so informative... best of luck ttcers x

Yeah, I can't wait to just have a week with no cooking, no cleaning, no washing up! Just chilling by the pool! :D I cna't wait I'm soooooo excited! haha. I need to get a new cozzy though... But I don't know what size to get :/ I'm planning on losing a stone before I go (I can do it!!! I know I can!!! lol) and I don't know if I'll have lost enough to go down a size? :S

Good luck to you too hun ^^

XxX

gl im sure you'll go down a size you sound very dedicated :D and itll make your holidays even more relaxing.... just wait a while b4 you go shopping, or wait until ur over there and buy one at the resort? that way itll b perfect :p

i think i def ovuated this morn,, i got another raised temp ive read i should get three raised temps in a row if i have ovulated, and then it should stay raised until af shows her ugly face or (hope hope hope) it stays elevated for nine months lol

did mother in law make you go away to make you guys relax so she gets her a grandchild hihi x

Haha, no. It's a belated wedding present. This is our honeymoon lol (a year later :p). We were going to go when we got married but my passport had expired and I had to wait forever to get one throguh the post. Then we were going to go in March but I got bfp in Feb and ended up in and out of hospital after m/c... so this is waayyyyyy over due! Tbh I really nee a proper break, and it will be nice to finally get some sun after this shitty summer we've had haha :)

If we happen to concieve... well then that's a bonus and we'll be going back to wherever it is we're going XD

XxX

aw yay how exciting... yeh dh and i went camping for our honeymoon (i no...crazy but we both luv that sorta thing lol) and thats when i fell pregnant wiv ds,, i remember being so relaxed etc it was a beautiful beach we went camping at so i can relate to how excited you must be :D well.. best of luck you should keep in touch and let us know how you go
im in australia and we've had shitty weather too its been such a cold and wet winter, now its spring and still shite weather,,

lol... sounds so strange to hear you complaining about your winter when it's been summer here XD It's so hard to think about how different it is there!!! Spose it's the same for you :p

Yeah, I'll keep you updated :) and you do the same :p

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"