Uk aromatherapy for labour

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Where can I get good advice on what to use for hb labour?

My doula let me borrow her book on aromatherapy oils, its quite short and easy to read (not to mention funny illustrations lol) and I've found it really helpful for which ones I'm going to have ready. Its just called Aromatherapy The Pregnancy Book by Jennie Supper, its here https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aromatherapy-Pregnancy-Book-Jennie-Supper/dp/1899308202 (can't seem to get the link tool up so hope it works). It does focus alot on the pregnancy uses, but also labour and afterwards. :)

Hi

I used aromatherapy and hypnotherapy throughout my pregnancy and then labour and delivery. For the aromatherapy I just searched online for "safe oils to use in pregnancy" and lots came up. I wrote down the names of the safe ones to use then went into Boots and smelled them to see which one/s I liked.

I settled on lavender which I used throughout pregnancy and I inhaled in during labour/delivery as well, whilst burning a special labour blend someone had given me which had clary sage, lavender, rose and frankincense in.

HTH :flower:

xx

Thank you! My doula suggested lavender rose and frankensence too - so going to go with that! Thanks.

My favorite oil contains basil which after looking it up is bad! Glad I checked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->