UK: Bit late but anyone due around Feb 27th?

b_izzle

Due this month :D
Reaction score
Hey everyone, looking for a buddy in general/text buddy/someone to share last few weeks of pregnancy with in terms of everything (symptoms experiences labour) :happydance: Im due on February 27th, anyone due around the same time? :shrug:
xx

Im due 28th feb but am having a section 0n 15th.... hope your pregnancy has been good so far hun :)

Im due 28th feb but am having a section 0n 15th.... hope your pregnancy has been good so far hun :)

Ohh are you, how comes? (if you dont mind me asking that is!)
Well it's been pretty good, only had morning sickness during first trimestar although it was quite bad at the time lol! Just been very tired alot of the time, up & down in moods & obviously now im getting closer struggling with sleep/backache & LO kicking me very hard in the ribs haha. What about you? x

Well it's been pretty good, only had morning sickness during first trimestar although it was quite bad at the time lol! Just been very tired alot of the time, up & down in moods & obviously now im getting closer struggling with sleep/backache & LO kicking me very hard in the ribs haha. What about you? x

I have GD so have to be brough forward by 2 weeks. And as i have had 2 previous sections they making me have another one :(

Lucky you with the morning sickness ive still got mine!! It wore of for 6 weeks then came back with avengance!!

Im aching constantly and have spd so am in pain alot of the time but it will be so worth it when lil man is in my arms :)

I have GD so have to be brough forward by 2 weeks. And as i have had 2 previous sections they making me have another one :(

Lucky you with the morning sickness ive still got mine!! It wore of for 6 weeks then came back with avengance!!

Im aching constantly and have spd so am in pain alot of the time but it will be so worth it when lil man is in my arms :)

Sorry i have no idea what GD or SPD is? :blush:
Wow, this is going to be your third one, you're strong! Must say i couldnt do that, but then again Ive never had a C-section so wouldnt know what to expect but i know the healing process etc can be a bit of a drag :nope:
Oh god, you're like my friend, shes 30 weeks pregnant now & still has sickness, must be hard to cope with sickness alongside all the other symptoms in late pregnancy! :hugs:
Yeah its so true, as much as i sit here some days just feeling so worn out & uncomfortable, i just think that theres only four weeks to go & what you gain after all of this discomfort is well worth it!
xx

Sorry i have no idea what GD or SPD is? :blush:
Wow, this is going to be your third one, you're strong! Must say i couldnt do that, but then again Ive never had a C-section so wouldnt know what to expect but i know the healing process etc can be a bit of a drag :nope:
Oh god, you're like my friend, shes 30 weeks pregnant now & still has sickness, must be hard to cope with sickness alongside all the other symptoms in late pregnancy! :hugs:
Yeah its so true, as much as i sit here some days just feeling so worn out & uncomfortable, i just think that theres only four weeks to go & what you gain after all of this discomfort is well worth it!
xx

GD is gestational diabetes and SPD is symphasis pubic disorder... My hips get too loose when pregnant and grind,pop ect causes pain just moving. It goes once baby is here tho :)

Yea the sickness is doing my head in but it will go eventually... The closer i get to the 15th the better i feel as i know it will be over soon lol.

Sections arent too bad i was up and walking same day after 1st and on next day with 2nd. It does make things a bit harder and i dont want one with this one but my docs wont let me have normal birth. All the pain ect that comes with them is forgotton about once baby is here.

:hugs:

we are calling her Harriet May Marie Avery :D and i am 19 years old :D xxx what about yew? xxx

GD is gestational diabetes and SPD is symphasis pubic disorder... My hips get too loose when pregnant and grind,pop ect causes pain just moving. It goes once baby is here tho :)

Yea the sickness is doing my head in but it will go eventually... The closer i get to the 15th the better i feel as i know it will be over soon lol.

Sections arent too bad i was up and walking same day after 1st and on next day with 2nd. It does make things a bit harder and i dont want one with this one but my docs wont let me have normal birth. All the pain ect that comes with them is forgotton about once baby is here.

:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Oh noo it must be hard dealing with that aswell as being pregnant :nope:
What you're saying about your hips though sounds similar to something i've experienced with mine but also pre pregnancy too? Both my hips pop out of place & cause pain, also get cramping in my hips and during pregnancy its been painful to turn over in bed etc? :shrug:
Well you've got 15 days to go now, not long at all! :happydance: What you up to for the next couple of weeks to take your mind off of the wait?

we are calling her Harriet May Marie Avery :D and i am 19 years old :D xxx what about yew? xxx

Aww, thats lovely, bit of a tounge twister though :happydance: I'm calling my LO Ava, but im not sure on a middle name at the moment, still deciding on that one! :shrug:
I'm 17! I bet you can't wait until LO is here you only have 10 days to go now! Do you have everything sorted out etc? :happydance:
xx

:hugs:

Oh noo it must be hard dealing with that aswell as being pregnant :nope:
What you're saying about your hips though sounds similar to something i've experienced with mine but also pre pregnancy too? Both my hips pop out of place & cause pain, also get cramping in my hips and during pregnancy its been painful to turn over in bed etc? :shrug:
Well you've got 15 days to go now, not long at all! :happydance: What you up to for the next couple of weeks to take your mind off of the wait?[/QUOTE]

cleaning the house, umm spending far too much time at hospital and sleeping :rofl: Nothing exciting im afraid lol

I hope all went well yesterday xerinx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->