UK clocks back. What time were your little ones up?

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
I feel so lucky, he was up at 5.58, which means he had 12 hours including the extra one!

dd3 4.25am
dd2 5am
dd1 4.30am (she had a nightmare and because Hannah was awake, she didn't go back to sleep)

I kept them up an extra 1.5hrs last night, in the hopes that they might sleep a teeny bit later... but they woke even earlier than usual!

6am the old 7am iyswim. Which i was pleased with really

5am (goes to bed at 7pm)
6.20am (gots to bed by 8pm)

Was happy enough with that as i still went to bed at my usual time.

My 4 year old: 4.20am 😭
My 11 month old: 5am.

The baby would have slept for longer if I had been able to bring her into bed with me but I was having to see to my son as OH has come down with a stomach bug 😭😭

Isla woke up at 6.00 but managed to keep her in bed with me for an hour and meg got up at 7.30

Dominic woke at 6:15, 7:15old time so as usual. And Sebastian naturally woke a bit later but probably would have slept later had he been left to himself.

Ollie was up around 6.20 (the old 7.20). That's pretty much his normal time after going to sleep at 19.45 so can't complain really!

Gracie went to bed at 11:30pm after over two hours of constant screaming. She was up at 2am for over an hour, then at 4am for over an hour, then at 6:30am for ages. Up for the day at 9am. All times "new" times. Yeah, I'm exhausted LOL

James Was up just before 7 so I was very happy with that!

Well my girls wrre absolutely knackered today because of their late night and even earlier than usual morning! Hannah had an early nap and I had to try really hard to keep Ella awake. It is 6pm and all 3 have just went straight to bed. Hopefully they will sleep until at least 6am (normal time for them to wake) but who knows! I am definitely getting an early night

3.50 here for the little one. The older one 7am as usual.

today Dominic woke at 5:30 cause he needed to go to the loo! Which is 6:30 old time, which wouldn't be sooo bad but I had such a bad night anyway and couldn't sleep for so long. I put him back to bed and switched off the monitor and dozed till 7. I feel dead and my fitbit said I had 4h20m sleep. :sleep:

5:30 the past few mornings. I have to get up at 5:30 for work anyway so we really hoping to at least get to lie in to 6:30-7 on Sunday. :nope: Normally she sleeps about 7:30/8-6:30/7.

5am this morning! Argh thought we'd got away with it!

Sounds like it's been rough for most of us. Chug that coffee, ladies!

Seems we are back to normal. Dominic (and by force Sebastian) woke at 7:15. :D Phew!

Ella has woke at 5.30 the last couple of mornings. I've been keeping her up later too in the hopes that one long sleep will shift her body clock... but think tonight I will try an early bed and se if it helps. She is exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->