UK girlies in the house?

Melbo - I've definitely heard of Studley! Hello Neighbour! Re: your thread, I'm really sorry she showed up...I can sense her heading to my house for an unwelcome visit as we speak, so you're not alone lovely! And re:"The Case of The Missing C", give it 24 hours and then call the cops!!!

Nat - I thought you were Scandinavian! You cosmopolitan woman you! You definitely have a typing accent!

Lx

Hey, I'm from cloudy Bristol, no rain yet but I'm sure it's on the way......:dohh:

ahhh nat! I thought you were from America! :D dont ask me why hahahaha
xxxxx

With that sense of humour? I would have said British without a doubt!
I'm dying for another installment of Nat's symptoms actually..... :rofl: In fact, when Nat gets her :bfp: i think we should all insist she stays in this forum and doesn't move to the 1st Tri, so that she can share her pg symptoms with us!!! Something tells me swollen ankles could be mucho fun!!!! :rofl:

I'm north manchester - its sunny but cold here

With that sense of humour? I would have said British without a doubt!
I'm dying for another installment of Nat's symptoms actually..... :rofl: In fact, when Nat gets her :bfp: i think we should all insist she stays in this forum and doesn't move to the 1st Tri, so that she can share her pg symptoms with us!!! Something tells me swollen ankles could be mucho fun!!!! :rofl:

Talking of which, I've jsut had some cramping down my calves.....and the booby prodding continues to pain me!!! :rofl::rofl: Cramping like AF now too....so I think it's on it's way....another month in this place for me!!! :happydance:

Hey sweetie, I'm in the UK too, living in the Thames Valley at the moment but from Devon originally.

:hug:

Helloooo from Birmingham Uk....and im hoping the sun will come out lol :)

Lois, i already have called the cops on the case of my missing cervix! They said they will be round in 10 mins, and as you know that means 3 weeks!
lol
xxxxxxxxxx

and of course Nat, I agree she has had me in stitches before now, but when she confessed to eating 10 tophats I got confused and thought '' oh must be an american thing''
hahahaha :p

Only British woman could talk about the weather so much :rofl:

wet and windy surrey here

Hi to everyone :hugs:

Hey ladies, just wondering who is from the uk, im feelin pretty darn lonely in here...

https://209.85.12.227/558/0/emo/tumbleweed.gif

All that talk of dollar store cheapies made me think... ''am i alone!'' :o

hahaha
x

edit -i have seen some uk people around, get in here!

Well it's a miserable evening in Chessington.... World of Adventures my A***!!! Where did the sun go?

hi all
i live near newcastle upon tyne :) weather been nice here today (makes a change)

Errm, am I allowed in?? From Somerset originally, currently living in France but moving back to UK to Oxford area at end of July.

wooo welcome ladies! nice to see you all!

rachelle you made me laugh out loud!
I would love to go to chessington!
hehe
xxxxxx
I just went to the gym, and my god it rained on me on the way, my fake tan has dots now where the water hit me!
I look like I have a skin disease or somthing!

hehe
xxxxxx
I just went to the gym, and my god it rained on me on the way, my fake tan has dots now where the water hit me!

:rofl: Oh no, stay away from scary scabies lady!!

mwahahahahaha gonna get yyoooou!
*comes after faerie*

Hi a newbie here from Northern Ireland. A good thread to say hi to everyone - hi.

hehe
xxxxxx

Ah but you went to the gym so you get a gold star for that!
I am sitting on the sofa with the throw over me having had an early bath.... comfort food is in the oven and i have just eating 3 squares of chocolate
The dregs of DH wine is in the fridge - he is out doing some sort of car cr*p........ oooh maybe!
Well Melbo when i get my free tickets for the inconvenience of living in the area i'll send them to you!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->