UK girlies in the house?

nice to meet u.

Im supposed to be at uni but im here relaxing:blush: hmmm exams are soon tho:blush:

How long u been ttc?

Officially this is my first TTC month since having DS about 4 yrs ago...:rofl::blush: So I am using this month to get familiar with all my tools!!!

Officially this is my first TTC month since having DS about 4 yrs ago...:rofl::blush: So I am using this month to get familiar with all my tools!!!

oo right! Thats what im going to do until september for the same reason. I go pregnant 1st trys b4 thi so heres hoping.:happydance:

hello from east sussex, its peeing down with rain here!!!
bring in the sun!!

xx

Can i join the Worcestershire clan? Currently living in a village between Kidderminster and Birmingham!

I'm from Florida but I live in Germany.. I miss dollar store cheapies!! :(

This did make me laugh, I know things change and progress with time, what have i missed out on, do I need to take a DIY course to ttc??? once upon a time all the "tools" that were needed were one woman and one man!

I had visions of my DH coming into the bedroom looking very scared as I lined up the "tools"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This did make me laugh, I know things change and progress with time, what have i missed out on, do I need to take a DIY course to ttc??? once upon a time all the "tools" that were needed were one woman and one man!

I had visions of my DH coming into the bedroom looking very scared as I lined up the "tools"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lmfao!! My sis rolls her eyes at me...she said "All you need to do is be at it all the time, you don't need tools!!!" :rofl::rofl:

I prefer the more technical side of life....

Fertility Monitor
Ferning Microscope
OPKs (to confirm Fertiity Monitor!)
BBT Thermometer
HPTs (cheapies so don't go bankrupt immediately!!)
Fertility Friend Website (to record All stats including CP and CM)
BnB Website to give you all a laugh!!! :rofl::dohh:

I think I am prepared for cycle 2!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

did you have a science kit as a child? lol

I have the.......
OPKs
BBT Thermometer
HPTs
Fertility Friend Website

when my older 2 were concieved i had one thing.... sex LOL

how things have changed, OH GOD, now I'm showing my age :rofl:

Funnily enough I did!!! :rofl::rofl: And a microscope!!! :rofl:

Some things just don't change!!! :happydance:

Nicer weather than England? my arse we had thunder, lightning, hail and rain yesterday all at once! :lol:

Yesterdays weather here even made the paper:
https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.2235193.0.0.php

I, too, know the joys of marmite, Bird's Custard and PG Tips.......as well as the lovely David Tennant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I, too, know what you're going on about if you say "yer, but, no, but, yer, but".................or "am I bovvered?" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I, too, can spend hours talking about the weather (rubbish at the mo......hopefully will be sunny for the bank hol weekend!).

A big hello from Kent! :hug:

a pinch and a punch its the first day of the month LOL

May already!!

whats the weather like ? lol sunny surrey at the moment

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from the uk!!! Midlands!!!!!!!!!!!! pound shop cheapiesssssssssssssssssssssssss hahaha!!

Or wilkos cheepies they r good!! LOL

wilkoooo! I LOOOOOVE wilkinsons! hahaha
xxx

Ha ha aha wilkos is the best!! just having a brew!!! Watching eastenders ahhhhhhh a good old british evening in!!!
Hope u feel a bit less lonely now sweetie!!

The weather was lovely in Leeds today!!!!

I like not living in Newcastle anymore... the weather seems tonnes better here!

xxx

why does it say that this thread is moved??? and wheres it been moved to???

Hey where has everyone gone???:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->