UK girlies in the house?

mwahahahahaha gonna get yyoooou!
*comes after faerie*

Faerie swiftly evolves.... into :ninja:

I was making biscuits and decided to ice them to cover the fact that they didn't turn out that great and I've just discovered the wonders of lemon icing, mmmmmmm.

Wondering if I should open a bottle of wine, I am signed off sick all week, might as well....

hello all im from donny donny donny donnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy. ok 4 all those that dont listen to chris moyles im from doncaster in not so sunny yorkshire!

heelllooooo im from northampton and its windy and rainy here....no suprise there then!!!

hello all im from donny donny donny donnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy. ok 4 all those that dont listen to chris moyles im from doncaster in not so sunny yorkshire!

Im from Bridlington, not far from you!! Liked the Chris Moyles thing made me laugh :rofl:

Another one from the UK here, South Ayrshire in Scotland, not exactly the best weather here either today..

Hello to you all xx

Hello all! I am from sunny Devon (well not so sunny today!)

so whats the weather upto today girls? still wet and nasty here in Leatherhead/Surrey

whats everyone doing today?

I have an appointment with my gp because the midwife said after my m/c that I need progesterone supplements and my DS hurt his back at school yesterday so hes off today and has the doctors also.

a fun day for us LOL

Meeelllyyyyy you know im from UK :p

Glasgow here :hi:

Nicer weather than England? my arse we had thunder, lightning, hail and rain yesterday all at once! :lol:

so whats the weather upto today girls? still wet and nasty here in Leatherhead/Surrey

whats everyone doing today?

I have an appointment with my gp because the midwife said after my m/c that I need progesterone supplements and my DS hurt his back at school yesterday so hes off today and has the doctors also.

a fun day for us LOL

It's wet and nasty here too, but I'm not far from you in Hampshire.

Good luck at the Docs. x

Gloomy, miserable, overcast and the weather is crap too! :cry::cry:

:rofl:

Not too bad here today - even sunny for a few minutes at a time. We're typical British - obsessed with talking about the weather, LOL!

Baaaah, I was feeling all smug yesterday because it was hot and sunny here... and now it's grey and miserable, waaaaah!

Everyone talks about the weather here too, not just a British trait!

I'm from Belfast Northern Ireland!!! Sunny spells and showers!!

All we need now is someone from Wales, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and we'll have the whole heap represented!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

God I am so tired today I could fall asleep at my desk!!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Im from belfast to.

Im in the east!:happydance:

:dohh: Didn't see that!!! :rofl:

I'm in North up the Antrim Road. Work downtown by the Waterfront!
:hug:

nice to meet u.

Im supposed to be at uni but im here relaxing:blush: hmmm exams are soon tho:blush:

How long u been ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->