Uk greys addicts?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
What do you think of the new series? I want Christina back! Plus lexi and mark :cry:

Enjoying though, I love how meradith is like the nazi now, and bailey is all love up lol! I like the scan her though.

Love it though, I read the Americans views when started there, as I just couldn't wait and loads of them hated this new series, what do you think?

Yeah I'm not feeling it so far this series. Hoping it improves and the new interns get more interesting.

Yeah the interns are dull but always have been with the exception of lexi.

Most people I have spoken with dont like this series, but I'm loving it still, I keep lol -ing at yangs comments with the old guy.

I'm enjoying it :) I do miss Lexi and Mark though. hope Arizona and callie can sort themselves out

me - i am still enjoying it - got this weeks to watch yet though

I'm enjoying it :) I do miss Lexi and Mark though. hope Arizona and callie can sort themselves out

I wish they can too, I can understand Arizona's anger but I hope she forgives soon!

Devastated beyond belief with Mark Sloans death :-( yeah not overly taken with this season - i think its hard to live up to the first 5 seasons, was thinking last night each one of them have meen in a major life or death situation - except Baily but her family broke up. how much heartbreak can a hospital take??!!??

still love love love McDreamy!

Have you all watched last nights? It was the first episode that made me smile!

What the hell are they doing to Kristina and Owen? They shouldn't have killed mark or lexi :( it's like they're trying to make the new intern lexi..

Ive got to say, I love Derek me meradiths house, how lush!

I'm still loving it although I though they would be more flash backs of the crash
I didn't even know it was back on till last Wednesday so me and OH stayed up till gone 1 watching the first 4 back to back oops lol

I'm still loving it although I though they would be more flash backs of the crash
I didn't even know it was back on till last Wednesday so me and OH stayed up till gone 1 watching the first 4 back to back oops lol

We have often let them build up so we can do that, and I often watch them all again, have them on DVD. Nothing better than a night of greys and a tub of Ben and jerrys! Lol, sad isn't it, can you tell I have three kids under three and don't get out much? :haha:

Really enjoyed the Arizona and bailey scenes this week!

Love having Cristina back too.

Must admit, love Grey's. This season isnt the greatest so far, but I love it so happy to go to the end to see if it gets any better.

I've started watching series 1 again as the box set series 1 - 7 is on bt vision at the moment, I remember why I used to love it so, gonna try and stick with it and watch all 7 if I can xx

I've started watching series 1 again as the box set series 1 - 7 is on bt vision at the moment, I remember why I used to love it so, gonna try and stick with it and watch all 7 if I can xx

I have them on DVD and watch them over and over, wish I had them on itune though as I keep losing discs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->