UK ladies and 12 week scan

familygirl30

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my last pregnancy I was consultant led and I will be this time too, just wondering if those that are not do you see a consultant straight aft scan too? Or do you just go home after scan, just wondering that's all :)

I was consultant led but later on. I saw a Mw after the scan for bloods etc

I was consultant led after my scan but once I'd had it I just had to go down to pathology and get my bloods taken then go home and wait for a letter with the results x

I'm midwife led and had to get a blood test done for the chromosomal abnormality screenings but then just home, if i didnt get the screening I would have just gone home :) When did you guys get your letter by the way? its been a week since mine and I still havent got it XD (i'm too impatient)

KittyKat...
I've had my abnormality results after about 5 days but I haven't had my date of next scan yet.
I'm consultant led because it's twins, I see the consultant straight after every scan.
Bx

congrats on the twins!! I booked my next scan there and then, before I even had my blood taken! bit worried about the letter though because sometimes our post goes missing :(

I got my chromosomal screening results letter in 8 days. I booked my 20 week scan at the reception desk as I left. I was handed the booking confirmation letter there and then and it was written in my notes. I didn't get any other letters about my second scan.

I'm midwife led, so same as above, I just left after bloods. I imagine you'll see you consultant on a different day if you haven't heard by now? I'd assume you need an appointment with him/her?

I got my chromosomal screening results letter in 8 days. I booked my 20 week scan at the reception desk as I left. I was handed the booking confirmation letter there and then and it was written in my notes. I didn't get any other letters about my second scan.

I'm midwife led, so same as above, I just left after bloods. I imagine you'll see you consultant on a different day if you haven't heard by now? I'd assume you need an appointment with him/her?

My appointment with the consultant is after my scan like last time, and then I have another appointment 3weeks after, I'm higher risk even more than last pregnancy so they will probably see me ore often i guess

I had my scan and waited around to be weighed, urine tested and bloods taken. They booked my twenty week whilst I was there and gave me my consultant appointment within 10 days of that.

I just had to go to another room to have blood tests done and then could go home.

Consultant led here too :)

12 week scan on thursday, however, no consultant app then, but I do have a appointment at 17 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->