uk ladies how many weeks wer u offered sweep

mrsirish

Reaction score
I will be 38 tomorrow just curious is it to early to ask

Most areas won't do them until 40+ weeks. I had one at 39+ 4 but only because my due date was christmas eve and my scheduled sweep wasn't until 40+10.

Asking cant hurt at least your mw can book you in for the earliest that she can do it then :)

It's not too early to ask, but it is very unlikely with a normal uncomplicated pregnancy you'll get it before 40 weeks.

Last time I didn't get one till 40+ weeks as is usually standard, this time I've already got to have 2 booked for 38+1 and 38+3 but that's because I'm being induced at 38+4 due to gestational diabetes x

You can ask but most aren't able to until 40+ weeks. I was offered one at 39+1 due to being due with my little girl on december 26th and I was worried about childcare etc around that time for my other children but my little girl had other ideas and was born at 39 weeks lol she must have heard! x

Last time I didn't get one till 40+ weeks as is usually standard, this time I've already got to have 2 booked for 38+1 and 38+3 but that's because I'm being induced at 38+4 due to gestational diabetes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->