Uk ladies where is the best places to buy swaddle wraps?

familygirl30

Reaction score
Baby due in July,I b using these before sleeping bags,I have heard they are not togged,so do u just adapt to clothing with the temp?So cooler nights sleep suit and maybe vest under and warmer nights short sleeved vests?Also how many do u think will need,I was thinking 3,so b good to know best places to buy from

I just got one for cooler nights.

Bought mine from boots but I bet you can get them much cheaper online

What I foumd easier to use was either moses basket sheets as they where the right size and thin so where great with sleep suits and such or celular blankets as they are stretchy so easier to pull round and tuck in and because they where holey they still allowed airflow so they dont over heat.

I bought mine from ebay (new, from an ebay shop/retailer).

xxx

Thanks ladies,I think I want the wraps rather than do my own with blankets just to make it easier for me

I am ordering a few Aden and Anais ones from Amazon UK :)

Just bare in mind though that some babies hate beimg swaddled or are escape artists.
Lo was ok for about 3 weeks then suddenly really hated being swaddled and wanted to sleep on his side or stomach so im glad I didnt pay out too much

I was told at my parentcraft class yesterday that it's safer to just use a blanket rather than swaddle due to risk of cot death. It is apparently better to use single layers rather that a wrap around type blanket.

You can buy ready made swaddle wraps, I got mine from mama & papas and they are not expensive. Some babies just don't like to be swaddled so good idea to have a few blankets incase

I got mine from kiddicare, its a GroSwaddle one.
Ds loved it and luckily its unisex so i'm recycling for this one!
I may get another couple even tho its quite thin cotton and quick to wash and dry it wont harm to have another as a backup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->