UK members

baby9

Reaction score
Anybody from Cheshire or near? Just curious as it's where I live :)

Im from Manchester, so not too far away :)

:wave:
Hello! I'm 18 and due for csection/induction middle of May. How about you?

Whoo! I'm also from Manchester! Seems to be a few North West girls nocking around :haha:

I'm 19, and don't even know how far along I am yet! :( Waiting for my letter confirming when my dating scan is.. I was on the contraceptive injection and then on the pill, and haven't had a period for over 6 months so ive just not got a clue lol. Probably less than 12 weeks though, judging from the way I feel.

Ohh May.. not too far away :). How exciting!

I was on the Pill too and my periods were all over the place, convinced I was infertile- but nope, the little thing still managed to wiggle its way up.
I'm all excited now, so fingers crossed it sticks. I seem to wake up every morning convinced I've lost it haha. Good luck on your scan and it'll be awesome if your roughly the same along as me, be great to have someone around. Everyone seems to be so far gone!

i live near warrington :)

are you excited about the little one or are you feeling more scared/anxious?x

The Northwich side? I don't know Warrington very well. I know Appleton and Stockton Heath but that's it :p
I only have six weeks left until csection but it feels as though it will never arrive. I just feel like I've been pregnant forever and that it will never end lol. I'm really excited about it, I literally cannot contain my excitement haha. But at the same time I am quite nervous. I'm training to be a primary teavher so I'm good with kids...but babies...new born babies especially...they scare me lol! They're just so small and delicate and I always feel like I'm about to break them. I know that after the first few days it will bexome like second nature etc and you will just get on with it once you know what to do. But yeah, very scared about dressing the baby and washing him. Changing a nappy and feeding I have done before though. Oh and driving. I hate hate hate driving children around just in case i have an accident. Im not a bad driver or anything, just the thought scares me!

What about you? How long have you got left and how are you feeling about it? What are yoy most looking forward to/scared of? X

I live 5 mins away from stockton heath :)
i know yeah, new born babies necks and heads scare me because they are so delicate!

I'm not far a long only 4 weeks and a bit but i found out at 3 weeks. How far gone are you?- i had a miscarriage in January so the only thing im very scared of is miscarrying again, or having any bleeding or spotting- actually terrified! Constantly checking the toilet paper every time i go to the toilet haha, i'm going mad!
And everyday feels like a week, wish i could just fastforward time!

I'm going to book a private scan at 8 weeks to put my mind at rest cannot wait until 12 weeks!

Praying for a sticky baby this time!

I'm from nantwich, but used to live in northwich :)

I'm Shona, 21 and i have a DD who is two and i'm 26 weeks pregnant with a little boy :) Got a c-section booked for 3rd of July

Ah right! Aww I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had bleeding at 7 weeks and I spent until about 16 weeks constantly worrying thag something was going to go wrong, so I can't even imagine how you must feel.i'm 33 weeks.

Hello :waves: you're not far at all! I'm having a csection too.

I live in south yorkshire at the min but we are hoping to move to cheshire to be near my in laws.

Unfortunately yes. It's a rubbish hospital but from what I've heard thw labourbward isn't too bad. What abput you? X

yup i am ... the peadiatric ward is fantastic, couldn't fault the dr's or nurses there when DD has had to go in for some surgery. No idea about labour ward though.

Got my c-section antenatal class there tomorrow which should be good as will get to see where i'm going etc as never been to maternity at leighton before!

I'm going to the csection workshop too! 2-4pm

I'm going to the csection workshop too! 2-4pm

omg seriously?!?!?!?! what's your name!?

just so i can put your face to your bnb name hehe

did you find it useful? i came out quite scared of what was going to happen, but today i'm feeling really relaxed about it all!

Lindsay, I assume from your username you are Shona? And it was useful but I'm terrified now! I guess I was just blissfully unaware before haha. I'm glad I went though, are you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->