Uk mummies to be.. Headache help!?

FabPop

Reaction score
Hi all (sorry I only titled this to uk ladies so I know the shops/products available )
Im suffering with headaches daily & with 2 small children I dont have time to sit in a dark room etc etc so im taking paracetamol at least 2 a day. I know they say this is safe but im starting to worry, can anyone recommend anything else more natural that is safe? Many thanks xxx

Hey there have you tried chamomile tea? it's only recommended to drink upto 2 cups per day but it helps with headaches, anxiety, insomnia, digestion and nausea hope it helps

Il give it a try thank u but my belly isn't appreciating hot drinks much lol

Hi I suffered with bad headache also in the first tri & was also taking a lot of paracetamol. The main thing I found that helped was drinking lots of extra cold water. I carried a 1.5lt bottle around with me & tried to drink at least 2 bottles a day, of cause this means lots of trips to the loo but it did really help me. I'm now 27 weeks & haven't had a headache for ages & baby is growing fine. I'm not drinking as much water prob 1 bottle a day. Hope they ease soon xxx I was also the same with hot drinks couldn't go near them xx

Tonnes of waters probably your best bet, also maybe look at 4head as i have a feeling its safe but never tried it. Also possibly get a check up (in all your spare time hah) just to rule out bp issue or uti x

With my last pregnancy I suffered badly with migraines..I found the 4head roll on that you roll onto your forehead helped for me.

Thank u all, il have a look out for 4head iv heard of it but not known anyone who's used it! :) Drinking as much as I can too in between the nausea & I have midwife monday so will definitely mention it :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->