UK - Nursing Suitable Nightdresses

Noo

Mum to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
I've been looking at nightdresses online for the hospital but I can never tell whether the buttons on them actually open! I'm not normally a nightdress person but I'll be having a section so having a catheter for at least 24 hours therefore I'll probably need 2 nightdresses for the hospital. I'm not really in much of a fit state to be going out shopping around and would like to order online. I don't mind the design etc so where did you get yours? I don't want to spend a lot of money - Ideally around £10 each?

I got a couple from primark for my first Labour which were pretty cheap so I wasn't bothered if they got ruined. They had buttons down the front which unfastened so were ideal for nursing. Good luck x

I also got mine from primark but it doesnt have buttons. Its a really really comfy stretchy one with adjustable straps so I just pulled it down over a boob which was so much easier than fiddling with buttons at 4am with a screaming newborn!

Its a stretchy ribbed material thats so soft and it has lace around the v-neck and the bottom hem. They have them in black, grey, black+pink etc... I just got the black one. They come in just above knee lenght (the one I got and its great) or ankle length. They were so cheap too.

I just got mine from mothercare and still use them today as the (tmi) blood and gunk washed out pretty easily actually lol so there was no reason for me to chuck them away, they have poppers at the front so its easy to undo them with one hand :) mine came in a 2 pack :) :flower:

I got mine from primark. Buttons low enough and were 4.50 each. not the prettiest but very functional.

I have a couple of ASDA nighties that button all the way down that I took. Just bought a huge size (20) as my bump was massive.

You can have them both for £5+postage if you like as I'm a sleep naked girl at home or PJs in the winter. X

I got mine when I went over to Bruges from C&A! Oh my days, I used to love that store when it was in the UK!

I have a couple of ASDA nighties that button all the way down that I took. Just bought a huge size (20) as my bump was massive.

You can have them both for £5+postage if you like as I'm a sleep naked girl at home or PJs in the winter. X

That would be ideal! Do you have a paypal address? Could you inbox me?

Matalan did some.when i had lo..dont know about now. It had three functional buttons which was more than enough to feed lo

Primark and Matalan. I prefer the ones that button down a few buttons only. Enough to get a boobie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->