Uk storms?

It got really bad at 5 it woke all 4 of my kids up my youngest was petrified its still so muggy though x

The thunder and lightening went on until 12pm getting louder and lightening flashing brighter, then the rain stopped an hour or so ago. i just walked the dog and all the pavement is dry and it's HOT again, it's like none of that happened!

I'm in Nottingham. We had a brilliant/awful depending on your outlook... Storm. Started around 8-9, carried on pretty much all night!

I took my son to nursery at 7:30 this morning in pouring rain, I love it.

In bristol at 3 am for about an hour/hour and a half. Was terrifying, the lightening was practically continuous and the thunder was so loud! Unfortunately this afternoon the temp has picked back up again and is still muggy. Hopefully will cool a bit more in the next few days.

We (London) had really loud thunder at 6am yesterday morning, it was so loud it woke all of us apart from Kaysie. Nothing since, humidity is so much worse

We had it at 4am its was so loud, iv never seen a storm like it the rain was so bad eeee was exciting lol

Not even had a single drop of rain down here, let alone a full on storm.

According to my Facebook we had a really bad storm and it woke a lot of people up. I slept right through :shrug:

According to my Facebook we had a really bad storm and it woke a lot of people up. I slept right through :shrug:

Lmao me and hubby were awake for ages shitting a brick because the thunder was so loud - lo slept right through it!

To be fair I was exhausted and I didn't go to bed until 3 so I doubt even an earthquake would have woke me last night. I am scared of thunder and lightening but I kinda wanna witness a really bad storm :haha:

We're having our second of today. Absolutely hammering it down. Proper monsoon weather!

I'm in Notts too, can't believe how much it has just been coming down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->