UK Thread

always4ever

Reaction score
Why is there not a section for Northen Ireland in the section where you can meet / chat to people in your area! there is a section for England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. This seems bit unfair, can someone create one please!

The Ireland one covers the South and the North :)

Yes as Mamafy says it covers Northen and Southern Ireland x

i was thrown by this too as the vast majority of the post in the ireland section are from ireland, not northern ireland (which is after all a different country!)
we have an ongoing NI meet thread tho, theres been one already and another to come in June (i think)
:)

Thank you, I don't see why there shouldn't be a separate on for Northern Ireland, as you say its a different country.

i think mostly its just becasue non NI people just think we are all Ireland at the end of the day... just different counties or something, whereas we NI'ers know that we are special hehe

Oh fussy fussy (& touchy lol) :lol: I should have known since I lived in Northern Ireland. Surprised it took so long :lol:

hahaha... its defo an NI thing isnt it..

my friend lives on the isle of man, and she doesnt get it at all.. keeps calling me Irish.. i had to laugh when she sent me an invite to the fb group called...
'are you irish' 'no im northern irish' 'same thing' 'no its really not!'

where in NI did u live wobbs?

Erm a handful of places! :lol:

Holywood
Belfast
Newtownards
Bangor
Millisle

x

oooh i never knew that!
im not far from holywood.. thats where Rubys childminder is too!

Granted Ireland is complicated :| (and I live in it :lol: ) but really the Ireland Forum is great, if you want Northern Irish Buddies in particular then start a thread in the Forum requesting 'Northern Irish buddies' :D

Wobbles maybe you should change the name :lolly: :argh:

I've just thought I could argue on this all day and still not have the answers :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->