Ultrasound @ 930 am tomorrow !!!! UPDATE :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. We found out we had a MMC 3 weeks ago..

I'm so sorry for your loss. We found out we had a MMC 3 weeks ago..

I'm so sorry for your loss as well. It's so hard when you've had no symptoms of anything being wrong.
I think I'm going to wait and see if things start happening but if nothing happens after a week I'll opt for a D&C

I'm so very sorry- that was me last week. It's very cruel when your baby dies but your body holds on x

I'm so sorry hun, I've had 4 losses two of which were mmc with the last finding out in july! It's been a rough road.. I know the heartache you feel and the emotions you'll be feeling!!

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all the support on here <3
Sorry to all of those who have suffered losses as well. It's so heartbreaking. I have to trust in God that this happened for a reason only He knows.

There's an August loss support thread if you may find it comforting?

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I had a missed miscarriage in February 2013 and my baby died at 8 weeks 4 days too. It's a terrible experience, absolutely devastating. :( So sorry you are going through this now.

Awe -- I'm so sorry for your loss! Hoping for a speedy recovery and healthy future pregnancy.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but your right God always has a plan for you! Xx best of luck!!

Thinking of you during this difficult time. I'm so sorry for your loss..take care of yourself xx

Oh no I am so very sorry for your loss! Sending all my love and positive thoughts xx

I read this yesterday but rather selfishly didn't know how to respond at the time. I have seen you have chemicals and now this and it seems hideously unfair and I don't know how you are so strong. I am so so sorry for all your losses. You must take some time for yourself now. I haven't been through what you have but many of the other ladies have and we are all here to listen and support you. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->