Ultrasound and appointment tomorrow, what should I be asking?

CrowBaby

Pregnant with Our Rainbow
Reaction score
I always take a list of questions I should ask when I go to appointments. This appointment is to get the heart rate and EDD and to do my first visit with my doctor since I found out I was pregnant.

What should I ask?

I saw a question about crown to rump length.
Location of the baby (if I wanted to look at the RAMZI predictions)

What else?

Thank you!

Question add:

I have had bleeding and read a thread about using progesterone to help it..going to ask about that!

Good things to discuss are:

Diet- to determine areas that you need to boost up. This can be especially helpful if you are feeling sick or just want to make sure that your baby will be getting plenty of what he/she needs

Appointment scheduling- It can be nice to know how far apart your appointments are as well as what numbers to call if you have concerns after hours.

Prenatals- some are better than others and doctors sometimes have opinions on which ones they prefer

During the ultrasound:
What side of my uterus is the placenta on? Make sure they are specific. Some techs like to laugh and say, "Baby is in the middle!"

That's all I can think of right now!

What SweetTart said! What side of YOUR body is the placenta forming on...then ask if it's flipped on abdominal/TV ultrasound. LOL We Ramzi guessers get confused. Best of luck to you!! :happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->