Ultrasound dates dont and CANT add up:(

Babies all grow at different rates - some will have slow periods and some will have faster growrh.
Another thing to be aware of is the dates they use just means an average fetus of that gestation will be that size. But just like all people are different sizes and shapes and can differ greatly from the average size for our age, so too are babies - born or still developing.
So your dates could still be 100% correct and the baby is just smaller than average.

Oh I didn't read the second page I am so sorry for your loss :(

Unfortunately we went in for a scan yesterday and baby had no heartbeat.. We are devastated x

I'm so sorry, honey. My last pregnancy baby was right on track with a perfect HB at 7 weeks... At 10 weeks we found out baby stopped growing at 8+1... I know how hard it is. You'll be in my thoughts.

I'm sorry hun, I've had this happen twice now.. for me, baby has to measure exactly or I know things aren't going well! I'm so sorry hun!!

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! According to my last period, I should be 13+ weeks, but I'm only 11+1, I don't know if it has anything to do with it but the week after my last period (5/12-5/16) I had surgery to get my tonsils and adenoids taken out on 5/20. So I think maybe that had something to do with it but I could be wrong! But my little one is growing at a good rate, measured 2 days ahead of what my due date is, and his/her heart beat is 172 according to last US!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->