Ultrasound measurements

babydust1987

Reaction score
Hi ladies I went for my ultrasound yesterday thinking I was 6 weeks going by my LMP but was told I may actually be alot earlier than I originally thought I was going by the size of my gestational sac. Anyway I went in for an ultrasound just to see if I was really pregnant and they saw the sac which was a good sign but no egg yolk or baby as of yet.

Anyway, for those who have had early scans how was the measurments of your gestational sac if you could remember? Mine was at exactly 4mm? I was told this is consistent with either 3+5 weeks or 4 weeks of pregnancy.

I did just find out last week I was pregnant, at around 11dpo and now I am about 20dpo. So I guess I am way earlier than I thought I was.

Another reason I went in there was also because I was concerns of ectopic pregnancy but if my gestational sac is in the uterus is that a good sign?

x

Hey, you obviously ovulate later than the average so better to work out due date from ovulation. 20 DPO would make you 4 weeks 6 days, so not too far off the scan measurements (which are far from 100% accurate this early) :flower:

When I had my scan try said I was 5+4 and I though I was 6+6 they saw a hb but said it measured 2mm not sure if that was the sac or hb? No advice but maybe something to compare? And to reassure you that our dates aren't always perfect :)

My sac was exactly 5mm at 5 weeks I beleive. That was my first pregnancy. Xxx

I didn't even have a sac as such at 4+5. Just a weird slit thing and was told I would miscarry. By the next week a perfect sac but smaller than it should of been, by booking in scan it had completely caught up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->