Ultrasound question

B

babycrazy42

Hey girls how many if you knew when you conceived and how far off were your first dating ultrasounds off from that date?

I was right on to the day all four times :) but I knew the exact day I ovulated and the for sure date of conception all 4 times. Sometimes you might be off a few days I you are using OPKs or BD every day. Were your dates different than what you thought?

No well idk lol I'm trying to figure out if I ovulated the day I had a crazy amount of ewcm (globs of it) I never had ewcm before, my 8 week ultrasound lined up perfect to that date!

I found out I had conceived 3 or 4 days earlier than I thought I did. I wasn't temping or anything while TTC, just tracking my periods on a tracker/fertility app.

But I had suspected I ovulated a bit earlier than usual that month, and it turned out I was right!

First ultra sound was spot on to the day. Second was two days behind. But the first was transvaginal and the second was abdominal.

Is there supposed to be a difference with transvaginal and abdominal ?

There is an accepted margin of error of a week on ultrasounds. As long as you're within a week (either way) there's no cause for concern.

I 'know' I ovulated on CD 19 as I had a positive opk in the evening of CD 18 after days of negatives but according to my 8 week scan and 12 week scan I conceived on CD 17 which makes no sense to me but I'm sticking with what the scans have all said

Thanks I'm just trying to figure out when I might have ovulated! I don't temp and wish I would have, I just saw a crazy amount of ewcm on cd15 and jumped on it and ended being pregnant after a year of trying, wondering if the lack of mucus was the reason

Transvaginal is more accurate in the early days.

Seems pretty accurate! I had both transvaginal and abdominal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->